Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
And where do you live again? Oh and landlords name and contact information? I want to send you something for Halloween

giphy.gif

Stull City in Kansas .. I think ..

:leostare:

My landlord.. hum .. Judas ?

We send gifts to people on Halloween ? I didn't know that.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
I'm here trying to stop arguments and I can't beat this stupid blimp bytch on Cuphead! That stupid fukking sagittarius form is really getting on my nerves! I'll be back later

I hate this fukking game

giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I thought you said you were going to dip, let it go. I know my nikka chubbs(relatively speaking) and he's not going to stop so just let it be.

:mjpls:
Unless @Chubbs wants to be the one to dead it

He's persistent.

But I'm deadly serious about my work...I would rather him stop bothering me while I browse the forums for the night.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He's persistent.

But I'm deadly serious about my work...I would rather him stop bothering me while I browse the forums for the night.
As am I. Like I've already stated, you arent aware of the powerful people I'm connected to so I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. 10+ people are already on alert, and I'm aware of signs to watch for in situations like these. If you want that pressure on you, then by all means... The first sign I see, and that's your ass. All I'm saying.