Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Enjoy the rest of your night.
Threaten a random person who's well in tuned with self because someone else isn't emotionally ready for relationships brehs... :mjlol:
Threaten a random person who already vowed to always be in said person's corner brehs... :mjlol:
You insecure nikkas will continue to expose yourselves.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

But Guinea pigs are so big. If I had one I wouldn't have been able to smuggle it in my apartment complex where pets are forbidden.

:mjgrin:

Snitch on yourself brehette.

:mjgrin:

And where do you live again? Oh and landlords name and contact information? I want to send you something for Halloween

giphy.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Threaten a random person who's well in tuned with self because someone else isn't emotionally ready for relationships brehs... :mjlol:
Threaten a random person who already vowed to always be in said person's corner brehs... :mjlol:
You insecure nikkas will continue to expose yourselves.

I don't care about any of this.

You're a fine target for practicing and fine tuning my witchcraft. Nothing more, nothing less...please stop with the emotions and subtle drops about your failed romantic pursuits, I don't care...once again, I DON'T CARE.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Any of you know any reliable/credible websites with good pro-black T-shirts? Looking through some. Want to make sure these aren't any scam sites.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

You're a fine target for practicing and fine tuning my witchcraft. Nothing more, nothing less...please stop with the emotions and subtle drops about your failed romantic pursuits, I don't care...once again, I DON'T CARE.

I thought you said you were going to dip, let it go. I know my nikka chubbs(relatively speaking) and he's not going to stop so just let it be.

:mjpls:
Unless @Chubbs wants to be the one to dead it

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
just got my hair cut at the Ethio spot and these nikkas geeked to Fat Trel's concert tonight :lolbron:
DC slang is weird lol

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I don't care either. Practicing your witchcraft on this specific target will end badly for you. Take that chance if you want to. Just this threat alone is enough for me to ruin your life but I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. You aren't aware of the people I'm connected to, so I'd highly advise you to fall back.