Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

You think so ?

:patrice:

I could ask my hamster herself but I'm afraid her answer won't be too honest.

I could answer but I'd need a live demonstration and I'd run to replicate to form a hypothesis
:jbhmm:

:mjpls: Nah I'm fukking with you hamsters are just weird like that. You should have gone with a Guinea Pig

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
There's nothing to understand. You "coming after me" wouldn't be a good idea on your part.

I cast out lots with dead men's bones, bringing misfortune on a man's flesh by my desire to punish. If your avi is truly your face then you given me enough to "touch" you..there isn't any defense you can put up, child..all you can do is wait and take the hit. Now go on about your business for the night.

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
I could answer but I'd need a live demonstration and I'd run to replicate to form a hypothesis
:jbhmm:

:mjpls: Nah I'm fukking with you hamsters are just weird like that. You should have gone with a Guinea Pig

But Guinea pigs are so big. If I had one I wouldn't have been able to smuggle it in my apartment complex where pets are forbidden.

:mjgrin:

Snitch on yourself brehette.

:mjgrin:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I cast out lots with dead men's bones, bringing misfortune on a man's flesh by my desire to punish. If your avi is truly your face then you given me enough to "touch" you..their isn't any defense you can put up, child..all you can do is wait and take the hit. Now go on about your business for the night.
Go for it. As long as you know I'm well connected and you aren't saying anything new to me. If you wanna deal with that return to sender, then by all means :yeshrug: