Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Bruuuuh! I could have fukking killed her. I wanted to go shopping alone. I'm not going to lie but I almost called her retarded in the store. She does the fukking most. I love the fukk outta her but damn

Just like I enjoy shopping/going to the movies alone but my dad done started this go to the show with my sister once a month shyt. I do not like having my day planned out for me. I like doing shyt on my own time.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
In
Where's the fukkerry?
XEBpokY.jpg

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
whole clip is literally you.......wow
lol my ex said I trapped him like that...He only agreed to a relationship because I made him.
I tell them all (verbatim), 'I don't give my body to just anyone. There has to be an official commitment or we can't do anything.'
:lolbron:
& they agree.
They must agree to be mine.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
lol my ex said I trapped him like that...He only agreed to a relationship because I made him.
I tell them all (verbatim), 'I don't give my body to just anyone. There has to be an official commitment or we can't do anything.'
& they agree.

:gucci:

giphy.gif

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
& they agree.
Sounds like nice terms :lupe:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I know it sounds bad :whatitis1:but as a kid I never got along with my dad very much but mom was easier to get along with. When my dad calls he be wanting to talk 45 mins to hour sometimes:russell:because I don't talk on the phone a lot (introvert) unless it's to handle business. My mom walks me to death throughout the store knowing I can't keep up very well because of my CP and I don't like asking ppl to slow down. Then she said to me one time, "You know your walking has slowed down". :cubemad:

This ^^^ why I like to do shyt ALONE.