Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Like I remember this white girl who lived in a trailer who went to our school and everyone used to clown her/make fun of her. She had short curly dirty blonde hair and wore sweats and like thrift store clothes. She was also in a remedial class. She openly admitted to having lice before so she had this 'dirty' rep. But there was rumors about her sucking a bunch of nikkas dikks behind the portables at school. One guy I actually got closed to who admitted that he let her suck his dikk and told me his brother fukked her. So ppl were making fun of her but still fukking her. Back then it didn't really click to me how shyt goes on behind the surface. I never made fun of her but I never reached out to her either. But it was more so because she was white.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Soon..things will begin to accelerate towards the end of the year.

I'm in Cochise, AZ at the moment..interesting the topics being discussed btw. I'm heading over to Houston for a few days and then back to NC...How you doing, lord?
I'm feeling it. The shift. But working towards progress of my personal plans. You were 100% right about my choosen new path, ut is working well. Be sure to keep me posted on what happens after excersion, lord.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I know we're the same age
I'm not saying they weren't fukkin but they weren't fukkin n*ggas that old
Oldest was probably like 21
And the way they dressed was extra hoochie-fied but the mamas were hoochies
No. Grown men. Late 20s. They used to holler at me when I was like 13. Men with grown up girlfriends and baby mamas.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to say it but a lot of that seemed typical actually at least where I'm from. One thing that I will say was crazy that was brought up to me by my mom was back in kindergarten, this is cringe worthy but this is true and will delete because of the nature of the story but one of my classmates that was either in the same kindergarten class or my brothers first grade class had molested some girl in the same class during the schedule day naptime. :picard: basically, what they say to kids about dont let anybody touch their private parts. had to take both of those kids to child services and had to call a parent teacher meeting to info them of what happened and to make sure no other kids got touched. But then again, that school was more like gladiator school for kids if you ask me. It was off the chain. A lot of things. Unfortunately, i wasnt one of the kids that was on the safe side of things. Guess that reflects the time period with the late 80s, early 90s, Crack, the inner city and the ultraviolence. A lot of the students didn't come from good homes. That's one of the reasons why I ended up going to catholic school.