Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Another example is Truth Hurts. She has 'sinister' facial features.

Cheekbones, eyes, lips, jawline, eyebrows.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It's just her face. Before she had braces she had a sinister face. She has low/small slanted eyes, high cheekbones, a wide mouth and a lot of teeth. Those features can been too keen/sharp for one face.
Plus the make up, being lightskin, and filters don't help. Looks like the type to trap a ball player for a check :picard:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just saw two lesbians violenlty arguing in the train station. One (the femme ) was bawling. Wonder why no one ever talks about this kind of emotional abuse in their communities in public and on their timelines?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Just saw two lesbians violenlty arguing in the train station. One (the femme ) was bawling. Wonder why no one ever talks about this kind of emotional abuse in their communities in public and on their timelines?
People literally talk about it allll the time. You probably have to be in the community.

It is known, to the point of it being a stereotype.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My favorite faces are actually 'sinister' ones.
Back in Myspace days, that's all I used to get on my selfies from guys.
That I looked evil but sexy. I would just be smiling.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
People literally talk about it allll the time. You probably have to be in the community.
Really. I'm not queer and my queer friends never mention it. They do find time to give me shyt for shyt that straing men do. Why is that? Actually nvm. You can't really answer cause it could be something they personally do..

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Really. I'm not queer and my queer friends never mention it. They do find time to give me shyt for shyt that straing men do. Why is that?
Idk. You or your friends that well. But I think of it like, you not queer nor ever gonna be in a queer relationship why do you need to be included in that conversation?