Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Idk. You or your friends that well. But I think of it like, you not queer nor ever gonna be in a queer relationship why do you need to be included in that conversation?
I get that. I guess I just don't know why I get shyt for stuff they don't deal with either. It's hypocritical but I guess that's life. Thanks for the input.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah that's the age. By the time I was in middle school my friends were fukking (6th grade). Most of the kids around me were dating/fukking.

Yup. I think a couple of girls when I was in jr. high got preggers. They was defintely fukking and getting pregnant when I was in high school though.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I wanna live this life, but
giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yup. I think a couple of girls when I was in jr. high got preggers.
Middle school is when you start cursing around each other, dating around, etc. I actually feel like it's worse than high school. Because it's so forced.
My friends were on chat lines/phone lines meeting grown men and fukking them.
12/13 yr old girls fukking 19-26 yr old men. Then turning around and dating boys their own ages at the school. Then going back to the grown men because the school relationships would end after 1 week-a month. They were recycling boyfriends/girlfriends. Everyone almost dated everyone.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@The M.I.C.

When does the bell toll?

Soon..things will begin to accelerate towards the end of the year.

I'm in Cochise, AZ at the moment..interesting the topics being discussed btw. I'm heading over to Houston for a few days and then back to NC...How you doing, lord?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Middle school is when you start cursing around each other, dating around, etc. I actually feel like it's worse than high school. Because it's so forced.
My friends were on chat lines/phone lines meeting grown men and fukking them.
12/13 yr old girls fukking 19-26 yr old men. Then turning around and dating boys their own ages at the school.
Then going back to the grown men because the school relationships would end after 1 week-a month. They were recycling boyfriends/girlfriends. Everyone almost dated everyone.

I actually started that towards the end of elementary and it just escalated around my peers in middle school. Man we grew up in slightly different eras because back then when I was in jr high the internet didn't exist back then we had a house phone and got numbers. It was still girls in middle school trying to fukk older nikkas but the older nikkas were high school cats though. I think the shyt I had to worry about in the mid 90's in jr.high was GANGS. [I'd have to tell you that story].

By the time, I got to high school I knew what the game was with them girls. The real fine ones wasn't fukking with the dudes at the school most was messing with nikkas of college age or mid 20's because they had a car or $$$. Some would come up pregnant and come to find out through word around school it's a grown nikka baby.

Looking back I'm glad was just the quiet dude.

@Prima Donna I think the quote got fukked up

• Dap
Reactions: Paz