Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
OH I know but those girls stayed away from them pedo ass nikkas

I hear you but the one that was trying to mess with my cousin at the time was messing with a 12-13 yr old and he was 25 at time. Dude nearly about to get killed because he was trying to mess with another underage girl and her pops wasn't going for it.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_owwrhfcm421s3t8ono1_1280.jpg

:picard:

Kylie and Travis.
Kim and Kanye.

They all mixing it up.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The cup is almost full.
Polluting the the world with negative energy and giving life to the devils, releasing them from their chains to pursue man to death.
Sanctuary is in them hills, rest is found in the bosom of those hidden valleys and among the creatures of the mountains.
The bloody eye will not spare the soft spoken man, the beautiful woman or the innocent child..they will all be overthrown as they're found.
Are you all not children of the sun? A legacy cosmic corrupted by your desire to compromise with dead men? Where is your power? Why do you seek death?
The light is where your strength lies why do you sleep in the shadows?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Like I said in the original thread, "I have no words".
These guys with money are stupid.
Well the family has money, so I'm sure the guys are also using their opportunistic ways for status.
You date/get a Kardashian/Jenner pregnant and it's supposedly a big deal.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I'm feeling it. The shift. But working towards progress of my personal plans. You were 100% right about my choosen new path, ut is working well. Be sure to keep me posted on what happens after excersion, lord.

I'm glad to hear it bro..I really am.

Yeah, I will...some curiosities already with the meeting of german and british troops in the middle of the desert.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I sometimes feel like people will never be able to digest the truth lol. The way people defend shyt just because they don't wanna accept how disgusting this society actually is.
They will literally battle you on how it's not that bad by just looking in or with limited perspective.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
I sometimes feel like people will never be able to digest the truth lol. The way people defend shyt just because they don't wanna accept how disgusting this society actually is.
They will literally battle you on how it's not that bad by just looking in or with limited perspective.

Teenage girls fukking old(er) nikkas, we get it. Sheesh.