Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
We did a group training this past Tuesday and Wednesday and the plan Tuesday after training was to head to a swim club, have a cookout, drink or whatever. It ended up raining accompanied with hail...like baseball sized hail :to: Everyone had damage to their cars, some worse than others. The adjuster just finished looking at my car and it was $3200 worth of damage :wow: Of course there may be more once I take it to the shop. The shop is closed for the 4th so I'm just going to wait until after then to deal with it. The funniest part was that it was only the area we were in that go hail. Everyone else got rain :stopitslime:
Looking at it wrong...take that check to someone who can do it cheaper and pad your pocket:smugdraper:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking at it wrong...take that check to someone who can do it cheaper and pad your pocket:smugdraper:
I just want to break even so that I don't have to pay anything...I'm using the money to pay the deductible and for the rental. The rest I'm giving to the body shop, that's the plan anyway. I know they will do good work and be efficient. I know the paint with be on point and everything. Technically I'm only asking for the cost of the rental, since I'm paying the deductible to him.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I just want to break even so that I don't have to pay anything...I'm using the money to pay the deductible and for the rental. The rest I'm giving to the body shop, that's the plan anyway. I know they will do good work and be efficient. I know the paint with be on point and everything. Technically I'm only asking for the cost of the rental, since I'm paying the deductible to him.
:ehh: I hear you...nothing wrong with that. I'm a lick hitter, nevermind me:snoop:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm just sitting at a random bus stop in Midtown just enjoying the weather, because all my friends either didn't want to hang out or have work. I hate wasting Friday nights, especially during the summer.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang I met 2 random older women. Started talking to them and we went to some bar then 2 dudes tried to hit on them so I walked off and got a beer.

Guys and girls have been extra choosing up for me today. Probably cause I'm in my normal clothes and not street clothes.

Last week I rocked a club in flip flops and had nikkas turning up to fetty wap.

Debating paying the $5 cover fee and doing it again.

Flicka da wrist came on and I damb near broke mine

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But then again I just bought two new books and want to finish many. Maybe I should just post up somewhere and read.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm walking

See 2 gay black men.

Looool.

One of em gonna say "hey do you speak Spanish!!?"

I said no, why

"Because your shirt!"

I told him it was French, why he gonna walk over to me and say "what's it say?" :noah:

Then followed up with " I can't see well"

:childplease:

Starts touching my chest as I read out what it said.

He's like :ohlawd:

He got a call and I moved away. His friend understood and said "sorry for bothering you, you're just really handsome"

I think he knew I wasn't that way but am also not rude. Lool at that move tho