Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
It's cool that gay people can marry and all, but it seems like the media and social media always focuses on male couples :scusthov: They never show two lesbians, hot ones not the butch looking ones, just making out and caressing each other :shaq:

If this is going be on the news all the time, show hotter lesbians please! :pachaha:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's cool that gay people can marry and all, but it seems like the media and social media always focuses on male couples :scusthov: They never show two lesbians, hot ones not the butch looking ones, just making out and caressing each other :shaq:

If this is going be on the news all the time, show hotter lesbians please! :pachaha:
:mjlol:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
what did she make and what happened?:pachaha:
Some rice and these beans thats they use to make hummus (I forgot the name) and baked chicken :mjcry: She's spanish and works in the building next to me. I think she has a low key crush on me :guilty: She sits there and watches me eat it too (this is the second time) :damn: I wish I wasnt so nice :sadbron:

Her: Here papi I brought extra :queen:

Me: :ohhh: :wow: Thanks :myman: ( in my head :facepalm: )

Her: You can eat it now papi :wub:

Me: Oh uhhhh :patrice: sure :eat:
giphy.gif

What did I do to deserve this :mindblown:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some rice and these beans thats they use to make hummus (I forgot the name) and baked chicken :mjcry: She's spanish and works in the building next to me. I think she has a low key crush on me :guilty: She sits there and watches me eat it too (this is the second time) :damn: I wish I wasnt so nice :sadbron:

Her: Here papi I brought extra :queen:

Me: :ohhh: :wow: Thanks :myman: ( in my head :facepalm: )

Her: You can eat it now papi :wub:

Me: Oh uhhhh :patrice: sure :eat:
giphy.gif

What did I do to deserve this :mindblown:
are you fukking her or planning to fukk her?