Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Chenel Iman in Dope...goddamn yes please.

Up until she had that lil accident :heh:

She was funny as hell tho.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teacher of ju jitsu told me some cool things today. We rolled. He said I was getting better and its cool to see.

Also that I should have a game plan, better to play your game than another's.

That I can't just rely on attributes. A person with attributes and an ego can easily get passed up by someone who works on the basics. So work basics against those you know who you're better than.

Dipped.

I saw some homeless people, laying in a field. I bought bottles of water for homeless people BC its supposed to be 100 degrees today. Walked over to them, there was like 5 Mexican dudes, 1 white, 1 girl lool. Dudes drinking 40s. Handed them the waters and as I walked back to my car a dude stopped me. He only spoke Spanish but turned on his phone to use his translator. Dude said to me "thank you a lot my friend" then he grabbed his chest and said "mi corazon" (my heart). So I shook his hand and said be safe.

It felt good to do well

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Some rice and these beans thats they use to make hummus (I forgot the name) and baked chicken :mjcry: She's spanish and works in the building next to me. I think she has a low key crush on me :guilty: She sits there and watches me eat it too (this is the second time) :damn: I wish I wasnt so nice :sadbron:

Her: Here papi I brought extra :queen:

Me: :ohhh: :wow: Thanks :myman: ( in my head :facepalm: )

Her: You can eat it now papi :wub:

Me: Oh uhhhh :patrice: sure :eat:
giphy.gif

What did I do to deserve this :mindblown:

Hey breh, at least you have somebody cook for you.

:mjcry:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend called me. Man we just got off the phone, he's going through it in many ways. It sucks because I wish I could eliminate his problems.

I dunno, I'm going to be there.