Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I feel you. My damn car fukked up on me so ive had to call off Saturday and today :snoop:

Since the car wreck and dealing with buying a clunker, my life has been so stressful lately. I hope I dont get fired.

Im just trying to get over this hump during a difficult point in my life.
Breh it will be OK soon, :wow: I been there. The trick is to change perspective, start with day with gratitude and positivity. Say to yourself "something good will happen today to turn everything around". It doesn't matter if you can't SEE something doing that, the key is to believing it will happen. Yeah I know it may sound like garbage, but the alternative is thinking everything is going wrong..... That DEFINITELY can't help

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao so he said he wasn't flirting with that chick for real he was just trying to make me mad. "Go ask her!! I didn't say nothing flirty to her I just keep laughing at everything". Whatever hoe.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
There is no greater motivation to exercise than having to seeing an ex all the time. I might run 8 miles tonight just so I can look even better next time I see this nikka.
I hear what you're saying but no one should occupy that kind of real estate in your mind. The best "revenge" per se is living well just for the sake of doing it. When ol boy doesn't have that kind of control over how well you work out, live, etc...then you're good money.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear what you're saying but no one should occupy that kind of real estate in your mind. The best "revenge" per se is living well just for the sake of doing it. When ol boy doesn't have that kind of control over how well you work out, live, etc...then you're good money.

I know and I agree. I'm still training for my marathon in October so I'm going hard regardless but knowing I will see him weekly just gives me extra motivation :lupe:

once we sort out our relationship with each other it won't matter. We were fresh off a disagreement so I know he was fukking with me on purpose. c*nt.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Miami was so dope :blessed:

The people down there are rude as fukk tho, and Im not even a touristy ass nikka.

So we rented this house for the trip and we didnt drive cause we too uber everywhere. We pull back up to the house one day and its a car in our driveway and 3 people talking. We hop outta the uber and walk towards the front door and the group of people act like they dont see us and dont speak. This is how that conversation goes:

Me: Can i help you guys :huh:

Chick: No were good :skip:

Me: Is there a reason you are parked in our driveway :comeon:

Chick: Im (the homeowners) best friend he lets me park here all the time its cool. :queen: But you can call him if you have an issue with it.

Me: Im aint gotta call anyone, we (me and the chick) havent exchanged any funds so you can move ya shyt. :camby:

Her: :mad:

So we run in the house and put our shyt down (we had just come from the beach) and head back out a few mins later to walk for food and swishers. When i walk back out i see that car in the same spot and ol girl and her group walking away from the house like everything is gravy. :ufdup:

Me: AYE... DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?, MOVE YA shyt

My boys: :merchant: Aww shyt here he go :palm:

Her: :whoa:...

Me: Look shawty im not playing with you, im going to get something to eat, have ya shyt gone by the time i get back. :demonic:

Her: ok ok :guilty:

And when we got back that shyt was gone :win:... My thing is you didnt even speak when we hopped out the car, i dont know who you are or what you are doing, then you wanna act like im going overboard when i turn up cause you didnt introduce yourself properly. I rented a house for more privacy, i dont want some strangers all up in my space. Maybe i was wrong (i dont personally feel that way) :manny: maybe she will introduce herself next time instead of trying act all high and mighty, bytch :pacspit:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Honestly didn't do much work today...enjoying some downtime from last month's rush...now I just have to get the update done for our domain before Saturday and I'm good.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dont you just hate it when very attractive females become lesbians?
Just learned one of my favorite eye-candies is now doing chicks. Sh!t is sad, brehs :to:

One of the cutest little black girls you'll ever lay eyes on. Dark skinned short about 120 lbs wet with damn near 80 of it being in her thighs and ass :banderas:
First time i saw her i thought she was some sort of video model or something. I had flown out to San Diego to visit my ex. We were laying on the couch butt naked (been there 2 days and roomate was out of town) so me and my ex got comfortable. Walking around naked fukkin every other hour and sh!t. Then i just heard the door open and we were like :damn:
In she came with her fligth attendant outfit on. My ex just shouted "dont look go straight to your room" until we can find a blanket to wrap ourselves in. She laughed and walked down the hall to her room.

10 minutes later she came back and took a good look at her and I cried deep inside. The woman was just... :ohlawd:
My ex was like "i see you looking" :stopitslime:

Anyway, we were talking on the phone earlier and my ex told me she's dating a chick now. I was so disappointed.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
got a text from a female friend saying:

"i need you"

So much going on and she now hitting me with alot. All this time and she..............man i swear

women