Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This 2015 Camry rental got me feelin like I've been missin out on life

shyt rides so smooth with great gas mileage and is a big body :wow:
I was driving my moms 08/09 Audi a8 and I felt the same way breh, but them car payments and being in a contract just ain't worth it to me

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why am I always thinking sakē when I read the word sake? Lol.

This girl at my job is 19, she's cool to talk with and she thinks I'm smart but she likes attention I think. We all do, we were talking today on the bus and she was saying how she's working upstairs tomorrow and to come visit her. I told her in return to visit me. But I think I will go say what's up to her. Not on some run game ish but maybe just to play the little game.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This 2015 Camry rental got me feelin like I've been missin out on life

shyt rides so smooth with great gas mileage and is a big body :wow:
I plan to get a Camry.

Descent car and not too popular so gold diggers will leave me alone.

That or a Cobalt.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got an email asking for everyone's phone number and birthday. I don't want people knowing when it's my birthday. I don't like to celebrate it at all.

I'm just going to delay answering until I talk myself into telling. It's not a huge deal, but to me it kinda is.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got an email asking for everyone's phone number and birthday. I don't want people knowing when it's my birthday. I don't like to celebrate it at all.

I'm just going to delay answering until I talk myself into telling. It's not a huge deal, but to me it kinda is.
You don't have to celebrate it, but if people care to celebrate you then allow them to.

We got new polos for work. At least 7 people came up to me and said that I looked nice in it. I complained to a coworker that I kept getting these compliments and it annoyed me, etc etc etc. But that's me being stupid, I should be appreciative because there's some people who won't get that comment once.

You should appreciate that some was cares to know and maybe celebrate your bday. A lot of peoples existence just goes underneath the rug.

Egos and stuff be making life harder than it is while ignoring the blessing and focusing on how we feel.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to celebrate it, but if people care to celebrate you then allow them to.

We got new polos for work. At least 7 people came up to me and said that I looked nice in it. I complained to a coworker that I kept getting these compliments and it annoyed me, etc etc etc. But that's me being stupid, I should be appreciative because there's some people who won't get that comment once.

You should appreciate that some was cares to know and maybe celebrate your bday. A lot of peoples existence just goes underneath the rug.

Egos and stuff be making life harder than it is while ignoring the blessing and focusing on how we feel.
Yeah I feel you. I will tell them and just hope by the time it comes everyone is traveling or just forgets. I took my bday off Facebook and everything. People that do remember are usually fam or a good friend.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Learned another thing.

Racist Mexicans love white chicks and act just like c00n blacks.

One talked about moving to a white area and being happy that there aren't any morenos aka black people.

He thought I didn't know what he meant but I knew lol.

Today's Mexicans = tomorrows whites.

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoke to my mom earlier and we were talking about money and she said "what's that have to do with me?" And I told her "everything, because I'm your son everything I do has something to do with you"

But it made me realize that there is an 'I' but it's ego. When I go to work we are looked at as a collective. In my muay thai gym we are a collective, representatives but nonetheless a collective, jiu jitsu, even being a fan of some sort, we are fans of one idea.

It needs to be less about me, and more about we.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I feel you. I will tell them and just hope by the time it comes everyone is traveling or just forgets. I took my bday off Facebook and everything. People that do remember are usually fam or a good friend.
I feel you. I used to be the same way. I think that you're like me. You like attention but to have it on you freaks you out. Just let things flow. People acknowledging your existence shouldn't bother you and like you said it's not a big deal either. On fb I say happy birthday to people I'm not bffs with but like its such a little but sweet gesture people deserve it. Like holding the door open for someone. You'll be OK girl. Let people appreciate you a little