Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I had the same optimism about relationships as I did about financial success. I was out of work for 9 months and I was determined I was going to purchase a home next year. I didn't give a fukk how, I just knew. I get in an argument with a guy and I'm automatically just ready to cop some cats. It's crazy but I'm glad my home girl pointed it out to me.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I wish I had the same optimism about relationships as I did about financial success. I was out of work for 9 months and I was determined I was going to purchase a home next year. I didn't give a fukk how, I just knew. I get in an argument with a guy and I'm automatically just ready to cop some cats. It's crazy but I'm glad my home girl pointed it out to me.
9 months? DAMN

I have a fear of being broke so I could never do that.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9 months? DAMN

I have a fear of being broke so I could never do that.
A job ain't nothing but work lol it actually wasn't a horrible nine months. My debt was low and at the time it was winter so I had the flexibility to handle all the early school closings. Plus I lost like 25lbs. It was awesome actually.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A job ain't nothing but work lol it actually wasn't a horrible nine months. My debt was low and at the time it was winter so I had the flexibility to handle all the early school closings. Plus I lost like 25lbs. It was awesome actually.
Id be too scared. The What Ifs woudl drive me crazy lol.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
The relationship part is me to a tee :mjlol:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that follows local boosters and shoplifters on IG?!

I'm too scary to buy anything but its interesting to see what they have.

One chick is selling gucci belts right now, its like she snatched an entire rack of em and is now selling them for $275 each.