Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My girl been away since Wednesday on vacation , ive been so focus on work, and going to the gym I haven't missed her. And my stress level is waaayyyy down!!!... With that said I'm starting to lose weight in a healthy pace. And I'm getting stronger.
:usure: so im guessing you have realized the source of your problems.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Went to this comedy show for Joe Tory last night

it was aight
but these comedians lazy as fukk--- shyt be pure freestyling

it was funny tho cause the 1st thing he did was roast nikkas in the audience :mjlol:

-----------------------------------

went to this lounge
afterwards
it was old heads night:patrice:

how many times can a DJ play "south side" in a fukking club:scust:

this old nikka gone come up to me and say "damm yo ole lady got some pretty toes":what:
i told his old ass to get the fukk out my face before he get fukked up

dude actually looked like:to:

like i hurt his feelings
like tha fukk was i supposed to do? say gee thanks gramps:childplease:

if u a single nikka
i would def suggest going solo to a lounge with old heads
cause u will stand the fukk out
and there will be a few young bad hoes who dont want to deal with the rah rah of the regular clubs
and u can score easily:obama:

my girl was mad cause them hoes was looking at me like:noah:

had my slacks sitting right on me
showing off my muscular legs and ass:myman:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Lol like I respect the will, determination, the time and all that in making a "song" but mfers out here mis labelling yo shyt when you KNOW that aint where it belong. Or mfers out here disrespecting young women calling them thots and hoes. Like damn. When have we stooped so low we take shots at kids. Calling high school women thots.

Then, making tired, nit picking generalizations about a group of people because one or two did you wrong. Wow. I pay attention.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I feel you. My damn car fukked up on me so ive had to call off Saturday and today :snoop:

Since the car wreck and dealing with buying a clunker, my life has been so stressful lately. I hope I dont get fired.

Im just trying to get over this hump during a difficult point in my life.

Damn. How far you live from your job? And are they cool with you?

I got lucky, mine messed up Friday right after work so I had 2.5 days to recover. In the shop now so getting to work probably gonna be a hassle next couple of days.
Last time I stress over this car though, setting myself up to buy one in about 3 months or so. I'll toss this one in storage and try to sell it.

My car is older and has it's problems but what really pisses me off is that I didn't even do anything this time. Car gets fukked trying to be helpful to someone else.
Last time I ever give someone a jump start unless a) I know them and b) I hook the cables up myself.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
anybody in Atlanta know where i can get a decent car for around 2k??? :mjcry:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Lol like I respect the will, determination, the time and all that in making a "song" but mfers out here mis labelling yo shyt when you KNOW that aint where it belong. Or mfers out here disrespecting young women calling them thots and hoes. Like damn. When have we stooped so low we take shots at kids. Calling high school women thots.

Then, making tired, nit picking generalizations about a group of people because one or two did you wrong. Wow. I pay attention.

Thats what sells...nikkas trying to get out da hood breh..:mjcry:

Its sad, but what other options they have??

• Dap
Reactions: jeh