Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
the birds live in a nest at the top of my porch. they invite themselves in the house all the time. i've said fukk it and started putting out bread crumbs and water for them

Lol... Why not call animal control and have them relocated

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
they're just birds, they aint harming nobody. :ehh: if i wanted them gone that bad, i'd destroy their nest.

:merchant:.... No need to hurt the baby animals... Just have them removed... I would be worried about wild animals being disease carriers... Don't mess around and get bird flu...Good luck with them

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to open mat Ju Jitsu tonight at a Judo dojo. I'm trying to learn more JJ, I'm a white belt. The dude that runs it is a brown belt in JJ and black in judo.

Anyway, we roll for an hour and switch partners after every 3 minutes or so. Each time you get tapped that's 5 burpies and each time you tap someone you can dish out 5 burpies to anyone.

I got tapped 14 times, I had to do 70 burpies and tapped no one. But I'm feeling like hell yeah, I worked hard and learned more about JJ and then I paid my respects and didn't cheat myself. In fact I treated myself

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
What kinda of drugs are these actors on I was watching intersteller high as shyt and I was just observing everythIng from how they talk, move shyt got me buggin are these actors on some substance before scenes? :lupe:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
pissed off some white poeple at the vape shop....

I was picking up some juices..and said this cover...

SundanceKid__70401.1414763875.386.513.jpg

Reminds me of the WACO biker gang shootout lol
:mjlol: they aint like that shyt.

I was lookin like :troll:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why am i surrounded by people who never takes my advice, but always wants to complain?!?!?! I've been telling my mother since I was 16, that you need to go back to school. You have 20+ years of being a nurses aid, but won't further your education. Then to top it off, you are always complaining about how little you make, I don't want to sit on the phone with people and have a pity party, stop buying a new car every 3-4 years.People want to look at me like i'm the bad guy.

Yo... do we have the same mother :ohhh: