Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
If you're looking for a position that comes with an office, go with a picture. If you want a cube, no pic and plenty of key words. I'm a cube person all the way.
I might end up in a cube or working from home....an office isn't out of the question though. I will keep the photo up, for now.

Give me some key-words.

I also used the initials of my first and middle name....and then my full last name. Hopefully that isn't too cryptic. I am trying to stay hidden from people doing their googles. Good idea or nah?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might end up in a cube or working from home....an office isn't out of the question though. I will keep the photo up, for now.

Give me some key-words.

I also used the initials of my first and middle name....and then my full last name. Hopefully that isn't too cryptic. I am trying to stay hidden from people doing their googles. Good idea or nah?

Look through the job descriptions for similar jobs and the ones you're applying for. You also want to have an idea of latest software and trends are in the industry. My focus is Business Intelligence so I just keep up with articles. You can start with software, hard ware and/or programming languages and then maybe add some business concepts in there like re-engineered, developed, improved, process improvement, efficiency.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Miami tomorrow :blessed:

Fedex better stop playing and have my package here so i can pick it up before i hit the airport :lupe:

Young nikkas in Atlanta got it made if your arent a complete fukk up hoes flocking because you got a office job and a whip :laugh:.... Older jawns been giving ya boy major play as of late

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I know I shouldn't obsess over the growth rate of my savings but I can't help it. One unfortunate event could wipe it all out but damn I've done the dead broke thing and I don't want to go back:sadbron:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
about to spend the weekend in Vegas with the fam...and i have no real desire to go, i'm all Vegas'ed out for the year and it ain't even June.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
2sb1jq1.jpg
= me right now

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
went down to my parent's crib for the holiday with my girl

I got a Suzuki quadrunner 750 down there
like this
2008_suzuki_king_quad_lt___a___750axi_1_thumb2_lgw.jpg

me and my cousin went ridding deep in the bayou( he was on my pop's smaller atv)
had her on back with me

we almost flipped over

shyt was fun as fukk

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Miami tomorrow :blessed:

Fedex better stop playing and have my package here so i can pick it up before i hit the airport :lupe:

Young nikkas in Atlanta got it made if your arent a complete fukk up hoes flocking because you got a office job and a whip :laugh:.... Older jawns been giving ya boy major play as of late

The struggle is real for a nicca with his shyt together. It is HARD being faithful :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man getting through work was a herculean effort today...mentally ive checked out..but the fact i had a shytload of meetings to do kept me preoccupied...about to get in a light workout after i get out of work in a few then head home to finalize my packing and check in online...tomorrow vegas baby :blessed: