Supporter
Daps

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have no idea.

Definitely somebody I know. I've been pretty lax with my phone lately though, so I wouldn't be surprised if somebody took it and sent themselves that shyt :snoop:

I've asked a couple of people, but nobody's talking.
It's hard to believe you don't have a prime suspect. Twitter is not easy to hack

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
It's hard to believe you don't have a prime suspect. Twitter is not easy to hack
I have a couple of people I believe could have done it. But nobody is admitting to it.
It's definitely somebody I know who found out my info.

My fault for being so lax with my phone though lately :snoop: Lesson learned

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Working 9am-9pm today and Monday :sadcam:

Filed for visitation at the wrong county. Gonna be another month before I see my daughter again :snoop: fukked my entire night up last night :fire:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Been sick to my stomach the past 3 days.

Somebody got into my Twitter account and posted pictures my ex gave to me. She sent me a scathing text messages and blocked me from everything. She doesn't believe that I got hacked and wants me to own up to it. I showed up to her apartment last night but she ain't wanna see me. She said she'd talk, but not right now.

She tryna get me to admit to something I never did :aicmon:
Damn...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Working 9am-9pm today and Monday :sadcam:

Filed for visitation at the wrong county. Gonna be another month before I see my daughter again :snoop: fukked my entire night up last night :fire:
My barber, he has a baby momma. I don't have a seed, so I can't imagine the possible connection, but having them play games like these. Is it a total mind f***?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did some writing last night on the employee bus.

"Visualizing must be the key to achievements, whether they may be productive, constructive, or destructive. Vision through our eyes is reality, immediate and instantaneous, but vision projected through our minds are the tracks that lead our train. There are times to see reality as it is, but one must Aldo rehearse in order to give our future a sense of direction"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know brehs
Maybe you guys are right,:ehh:

I am starting to regret those threesomes but I will continue the good fight to have a successful polygyny relationships. :manny:

She should had never showed a old dog new tricks... :sas1:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you ever get that bird out of your house?
the birds live in a nest at the top of my porch. they invite themselves in the house all the time. i've said fukk it and started putting out bread crumbs and water for them