Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
did my shopping for vegas...it was a bytch finding dress shirts because my arms got big lol...shyt was beautiful outside though..now i gotta make a decision on how i want to get to logan airport:patrice:..by train, shuttle, or drive myself there:patrice:...packing in between watching wrestling tonight

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i finally got everything i need to sell my father's old vinyl, but fuuuuck i dont wanna do this shyt

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

I dont have a picture andI've been told by some recruiters that they initially thought I was indian based on my name. :troll:

So we need a tie-breaker.

I see the benefits of both.

With a photo, Racists will be able to reject me from the jump and could save me time.

On the other hand, If I don't show a picture, once I talk to a prospect, they won't be able to deny the value, even if they hate.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I had one up then took it down and then deleted the profile all together. I think @Cory MBA is trying to make a splash so I say go with the pic.
Not really looking, I'm comfortable but I want to see who bites. I have been stalling on advertising myself for years because I was focused on my personal life. I figured now was the time to gauge my market value.

Why'd you delete yours?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So we need a tie-breaker.

I see the benefits of both.

With a photo, Racists will be able to reject me from the jump and could save me time.

On the other hand, If I don't show a picture, once I talk to a prospect, they won't be able to deny the value, even if they hate.

If you're looking for a position that comes with an office, go with a picture. If you want a cube, no pic and plenty of key words. I'm a cube person all the way.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not really looking, I'm comfortable but I want to see who bites. I have been stalling on advertising myself for years because I was focused on my personal life. I figured now was the time to gauge my market value.

Why'd you delete yours?
Paranoia about my information being online. I'm thisclose to being generally unsearchable.