Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Been sick to my stomach the past 3 days.

Somebody got into my Twitter account and posted pictures my ex gave to me. She sent me a scathing text messages and blocked me from everything. She doesn't believe that I got hacked and wants me to own up to it. I showed up to her apartment last night but she ain't wanna see me. She said she'd talk, but not right now.

She tryna get me to admit to something I never did :aicmon:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
man my weekend gon be wack. i need some more friends. but i don't like people and don't know how to make friends :beli:
Been my struggle for the past 4-5yrs. fukk it, I go out drinking and eating by myself or with my husband.

I could do without the excessive chatter and judging when I just wanna drink and chill.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Me and my homie got into a text message argument. I ended up calling him a bytch azz nikka and he threatened me with a restraining order and said he was gonna have me arrested. Scust.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Been sick to my stomach the past 3 days.

Somebody got into my Twitter account and posted pictures my ex gave to me. She sent me a scathing text messages and blocked me from everything. She doesn't believe that I got hacked and wants me to own up to it. I showed up to her apartment last night but she ain't wanna see me. She said she'd talk, but not right now.

She tryna get me to admit to something I never did :aicmon:
Who hacked you?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
At my parent's house my cousins came over. I'm minding my own business, my daddy has to show out. "Raedawn... Raedaawn could you come do me a favor? You know I love you :youngsabo:, could you fix me some Hennessy on the rocks? You want some ______? Two Hennessy on the rocks please:biggrin:"

MopoPFC.png