Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Man found out I'm gonna get this job offer:wow:. Only thing is I'm worried about my background check, I have a misdemeanor possession of weed from almost 4 years ago. But almost every background check I've had even my check from the local sheriffs department didn't show it:francis:.
It didn't keep me from getting my current job at a major production plant:wow:. I'm scared brehs:mjcry:. Should I disclose it on my background packet or nah? Didn't have to for the application so I'm clear on that:ehh:
:patrice:Damn that's a tough one bro. Normally I would say Honesty is the best policy, but when it comes to jobs, they will quickly discard you for any infraction. I'd roll the dice and let them find out on their own.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Just ordered this 5 Percenters medallion pendant chain necklace . Ya boy boutta be looking like a righteous don in these streets :wow:

51i%2B2p3oILL._SX342_.jpg

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Since growing my hair (Head and facial) I've attracted a much finer degree of female.

Though I got me a nice lil thing, from now on it's gotta be 8.5's or better. :manny:

Got all these 7's hittin me up from my super player days and they're getting the ignore button. I kinda feel guilty for being so shallow :francis:

Daps
Man found out I'm gonna get this job offer:wow:. Only thing is I'm worried about my background check, I have a misdemeanor possession of weed from almost 4 years ago. But almost every background check I've had even my check from the local sheriffs department didn't show it:francis:.
It didn't keep me from getting my current job at a major production plant:wow:. I'm scared brehs:mjcry:. Should I disclose it on my background packet or nah? Didn't have to for the application so I'm clear on that:ehh:
@ProfessionallyTrill whats your take on my situation breh?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@ProfessionallyTrill whats your take on my situation breh?
I've been in the same (or worse) predicament breh.

I've got a disorderly conduct from 2006 and a DUI from 2008 (both misdemeanors) but it hasn't hindered me recently due to it being so long ago. I would wait on revealing and if they ask I'd just mention that you thought it was expunged. It'll show that your intentions are still good.

In the meantime, try some damage control for the future by researching expungment. You cant expunge DUI's tho :sadcam:

Daps
I've been in the same (or worse) predicament breh.

I've got a disorderly conduct from 2006 and a DUI from 2008 (both misdemeanors) but it hasn't hindered me recently due to it being so long ago. I would wait on revealing and if they ask I'd just mention that you thought it was expunged. It'll show that your intentions are still good.

In the meantime, try some damage control for the future by researching expungment. You cant expunge DUI's tho :sadcam:
Word I was thinkin the same about the expungement excuse, especially when it rarely shows up on my background checks. I'm just worried cuz I kno the job offer is comin Monday and i made it through two interviews and shyt. A breh need that $5 raise:myman::feedme: