Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Car shopping is exhausting. These salesman try to be slick as hell.

This job is cool but working 10-8pm and not having any weekend or holidays is gonna have me searching after a year. I just need my resume to have some stability and not look like a job hopper.

if you have a carmax near you go there thats where i got my current car, they gave me more than the value presented in the kelly blue book, and you dont have to worry about negotiations, whatever is the listing price that is what they are selling for, no haggle

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Met Shaggy tonight:gladbron:
That man still look good and that Jamaican/New York accent is just :ohlawd::ohlawd:
Fun fact, Super Cat is his dad and Sean Paul is his cousin

I just made that up but all them Jamindians look alike

Speaking of which "Ghetto Red Hot" has been my soundtrack this week :blessed:

"WE A RUDE BWOY YUTE AND WE NUH TEK BAK NO CHAT :ufdup:"

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got my wisdom teeth pulled 2 days ago, havent really had any pain like so many people told me about. I had to pay $465 and i got to get some work done on my car next week that is going to cost me $260. I was hoping to use that money to buy a baby glock oh well maybe later this year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Been in court since 9 covering this murder sentencing. shyt boring as fukk :why:
And Ole snitch ass c00n woman who work for the court keep hassling me. Won't let me nod off wont let me lean over or nothing. Get off my back :pacspit:
fukk I hate this shyt I'm ready to go home :why:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
spent all day on medical tests:francis:
have to go back monday morning for fasting blood panel:shaq2:
:lupe: hopefully getting closer

in other news, remember old school battles :flabbynsick: where if someone froze or stumbled.. a random upstart could jump in unannounced?? :mjlol:
it just happened in the trap tourney:lolbron:
half the people were like :ohhh::dahell:
the others were like :gladbron::ooh:
the tourney coordinator was like "i'm going to allow it":ehh:

i'm easily amused:mjcry:

Daps
Man found out I'm gonna get this job offer:wow:. Only thing is I'm worried about my background check, I have a misdemeanor possession of weed from almost 4 years ago. But almost every background check I've had even my check from the local sheriffs department didn't show it:francis:.
It didn't keep me from getting my current job at a major production plant:wow:. I'm scared brehs:mjcry:. Should I disclose it on my background packet or nah? Didn't have to for the application so I'm clear on that:ehh: