Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Reppin
VOID
So yo boy is in the middle of making some grown man moves...I'll explain.

Been putting in bids for vacation timeshares on ebay cause they go for so cheap. I put bids on 8 of them. And they are all over...with all of the transfer fees and maintenance fees paid for, some with refunds on maintenance fees that I pay for, some that I only owe what I big. I made sure to put my eyes on ones that had open periods all year to offset the ones that had limited fixed periods for guests to stay.

My plan is to rent/sublease those out to people for daily, weekly, and monthly rates. Considering how much I paid for them, it's a steal. Those maintenenance fees will eventually pay for themselves and I only have to pay those annually.

So yeah, that's just my way of putting some extra scrilla in my pocket. I hope I win these auctions. But honestly what hope is there, no one wants them (I used to work in the timeshare field), with my new job I'll be able to afford upkeep costs and then some...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So yo boy is in the middle of making some grown man moves...I'll explain.

Been putting in bids for vacation timeshares on ebay cause they go for so cheap. I put bids on 8 of them. And they are all over...with all of the transfer fees and maintenance fees paid for, some with refunds on maintenance fees that I pay for, some that I only owe what I big. I made sure to put my eyes on ones that had open periods all year to offset the ones that had limited fixed periods for guests to stay.

My plan is to rent/sublease those out to people for daily, weekly, and monthly rates. Considering how much I paid for them, it's a steal. Those maintenenance fees will eventually pay for themselves and I only have to pay those annually.

So yeah, that's just my way of putting some extra scrilla in my pocket. I hope I win these auctions. But honestly what hope is there, no one wants them (I used to work in the timeshare field), with my new job I'll be able to afford upkeep costs and then some...
Let me get $46.36.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These weekend nights at home alone are getting kinda old...

I dont wanna go out either because I'll just spend money.

Guess I'll get something to drink on and do absolutely nothing.:mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These weekend nights at home alone are getting kinda old...

I dont wanna go out either because I'll just spend money.

Guess I'll get something to drink on and do absolutely nothing.:mjcry:
Do you have any other budget concious friends? You could do a game night and a potluck. Some people do TV watching parties, book clubs etc.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought you were married :lupe:

:dead: Why you keep trying to marry me off Mars lol.

Do you have any other budget concious friends? You could do a game night and a potluck. Some people do TV watching parties, book clubs etc.

Yeah they all at home being cheap too:deadrose:

My circle is small, but BS free. Half of my friends are married too, same with my family.

I guess I'm just at the age where I'm too old to want to go out every weekend for nothing and to young to want to say in.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
:dead: Why you keep trying to marry me off Mars lol.

Yeah they all at home being cheap too:deadrose:

My circle is small, but BS free. Half of my friends are married too, same with my family.

I guess I'm just at the age where I'm too old to want to go out every weekend for nothing and to young to want to say in.
I don't know, maybe I'm trying to marry you :pachaha: