Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Muay Thai has been kicking my behind, mixed in with work which has been on some whole other stuff.

Holding pads for a 215 lb man who's studied muay Thai for 8 plus years. He'll do double kicks and I'm like :to: bruises all on my forearm.

Yesterday since my arjarn is in Costa Rica lool, I'm getting like coached the whole day
Trying to figure out correct movements I'm like :mindblown:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. I just ran it and got 127

Big picture I think to maintain generally or through a cut that number is lower than the industry wants you to think. Adding mass is a different subject.

Good find
Yeah to be honest, I still believe that I need to consume on the lower end of its approximation, I think people need to divorce themselves from the idea that we need to consume so much. Granted that you're not bulking as you just said.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Car shopping is exhausting. These salesman try to be slick as hell.

This job is cool but working 10-8pm and not having any weekend or holidays is gonna have me searching after a year. I just need my resume to have some stability and not look like a job hopper.

You gotta do your shopping online ahead of time. So they don't try to pull nothi ng on ya. You going new or used

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I randomly test-drove a turbo Kia Optima turbo and it rides so nicely- got a free gift card, they set up shop at the mall. :yeshrug: I think I heard somewhere that's one of the baby mama cars though :guilty:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I randomly test-drove a turbo Kia Optima turbo and it rides so nicely- got a free gift card, they set up shop at the mall. :yeshrug: I think I heard somewhere that's one of the baby mama cars though :guilty:
I kinda heard that too...not as stigmatized as the X5 though. :scusthov:

I think the Optima's are dope, but for some reason I have never seen a breh driving one. :mjx:

Buy it if you want, but don't be feeling like this :mjcry: or :sadcam: after a month.

Give it some thought...... :ufdup:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How's your credit? If its at least 720, you should be able to shop online and if a dealer has what you want then call and tell them what you want as far as finance options.

Even if the car you wants sells, they'll work to get what you want.
:huhldup:

It was crazy car shopping tho.
Them salesmen will start talking about their personal life and have yo ass forgetting that you can negotiate the damn price. :dahell:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I kinda heard that too...not as stigmatized as the X5 though. :scusthov:

I think the Optima's are dope, but for some reason I have never seen a breh driving one. :mjx:

Buy it if you want, but don't be feeling like this :mjcry: or :sadcam: after a month.

Give it some thought...... :ufdup:

lol I'm not in the market for no damn car, but the one I drove was sitting low as hell, if anything I can def see some PRs buying those shyts up. I just happened upon it in the one parking lot that wasn't crowded Saturday and I'm addicted to free, noncommital shyt :sadcam: