Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm off today and I'm trying so hard not to check my work email. I don't feel like worrying about work today.

-my homeboy asked if my daughter and I would go to the zoo with him and his girls. That was really sweet.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@The ADD

I found this url and I remember you mentioning how this concept of cramming as much protein down your throat a day may likely just be inaccurate..I've always been one to believe in only feeding your lean mass as opposed to your entire body mass.

http://www.gnclivewell.com/proteinnumber According to this I need to be hitting anywhere between 146 and 195 grams a day...I simply eat less on off days

@-DMP- I gotta post a picfrom my phone look below at this shyt I just started using for a week now that has me like a machine when training and it tastes good af :banderas:
yHsDJoE.jpg
EDIT: I just saw that thread on the test. cancer:merchant:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@The ADD

I found this url and I remember you mentioning how this concept of cramming as much protein down your throat a day may likely just be inaccurate..I've always been one to believe in only feeding your lean mass as opposed to your entire body mass.

http://www.gnclivewell.com/proteinnumber According to this I need to be hitting anywhere between 146 and 195 grams a day...I simply eat less on off days

@-DMP- I gotta post a picfrom my phone look below at this shyt I just started using for a week now that has me like a machine when training and it tastes good af :banderas:
yHsDJoE.jpg

You mess with pre work outs? :lupe:

I usually just eat some steel cut oatmeal with protein and brown sugar mixed in.

-DMP-

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You mess with pre work outs? :lupe:

I usually just eat some steel cut oatmeal with protein and brown sugar mixed in.

-DMP-
This is my first pwo I have ever taken in my life...I didn't absolutely need it but just wanted to try it when I stopped at Vitamin Shoppe in PR 2 weeks ago

this shyt here dawg this shyt here? :wow:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I guess it's petty/childish to decide you're never going to acknowledge someone again, but as long as it gets the point across. 1 year and counting (igging calls and texts) :smile:, bout to add another to that perma-block list:pacspit:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
@The ADD

yHsDJoE.jpg
Interesting. I just ran it and got 127

Big picture I think to maintain generally or through a cut that number is lower than the industry wants you to think. Adding mass is a different subject.

Good find