Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
:snoop: Man these muthafukkas getting paid to host parties, VIP to games and events, just for being weird and funny looking.

Yeah, that's the shyt I dont get.

What is it about these muthafukkas being on a club flyer makes the average person want to hit the club?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Man these muthafukkas getting paid to host parties, VIP to games and events, just for being weird and funny looking.
At least they are getting paid. A lot of people are doing it for fee.

Yeah, that's the shyt I dont get.

What is it about these muthafukkas being on a club flyer makes the average person want to hit the club?
You're no longer average looking, not compared to these dudes. It's a self esteem boost.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So I'm rocking my fro to work, decided to give the weave a rest and had the illest Mad Men moment in the elevator. Going down it stops and three little blond children stand there- mouths agape, hesitant to step in the elevator for a good 10 seconds until their dad tells them "it's okay." Clearly embarrassed, he makes small talk with me and I'm trying to stifle my laughter. They had to be about 4, 6, and 8 and one of the little girls was wearing a Kate Spade bag. Lawd.:deadrose:

on another note, Yessssssss Janelle Monae

Baby bend ova, baby bend ovaaaaaaaaa

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
gonna use my bday gift next weekend...i was surprised as hell to see that in the mail...::wub:

feeling good right now, new diet and less rigorous exercise, my body is recovering

the dream still got it, i love this man's music :mjcry:, speaking of music i love, been listing to maxwell's "embrya"...this nikka needs to stop playing and put out the follow up to "black summer's night"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Oh yeah, @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! and Smash disrespected my wall(timeline?), I'm gonna smack you when you come back up North :smh:

gimme haitian's address
:lolbron: :steviej:

I have no idea where homie is. Just go to the BX and ask for the Hatian dude with 100 IG model bodyguards :beli: Next time Im up not on business we all need to link