Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
So I just learned about these twitter/IG celebrities Welvendagreat and Atown.

Why are people making them famous? I don't understand. Did Terrio retire and they filling the void?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Couldnt even take a proper sick day:beli:

Everything just falls apart when im not here.... I make it look so easy tho :ld:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Why are people making them famous? I don't understand. Did Terrio retire and they filling the void?

I guess they're famous because they're mentally challenged adults who are being exploited. It's the new jig for whoever the "handlers" are, just like Terrio and 50 Tyson

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just need to do some venting.

Basically the past year i was overseas working i recently decided to come back home mainly because i was getting tired of my old job and could not find anything i liked out at the moment so i decided fuk it im coming home (had not been home since i went). Now im back home plan was going back to school but now im having seconds thoughts mainly because i have never really felt "home" in this city my fam lives in mainly due to being an out of towner and due to other shyt. I've been home for a couple of weeks now and even on the second day i came home i already wanted to leave, spent pretty much all the days at home since i've been home. A part of me wants to stay and go back to school (not really what i want mostly get my mom off my back and make her happy) the other part of me want's to leave the country and go to school next year instead thing is im turning 22 this year so my days of going back to school are getting coming to an end. Life is not easy :mjcry:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

:snoop: Man these muthafukkas getting paid to host parties, VIP to games and events, just for being weird and funny looking.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just saw the video to that "Tuesday" song, and when i first saw this fat wasp Makonen i thought it was goldberg the goalie from the mighty ducks movie :mjlol:

ratchetnewsnetwork_ilovemakonnen.jpeg
goldberg.jpg

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
The weekend we decide to do road trip, it's gloomy rainy weather within a 6 - 8hr drive anywhere around the city.

Even New Orleans has a 100% chance of rain :snoop:

On the bright side, I got tickets to see Friday in theaters.