Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Left work this morning...pull up to stop light...see CAC policeman with a brotha in the back smh. Get arrested at 8am on a Tuesday breh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Quite interesting how racist whites antagonize black people and then want to claim that we are the aggressive ones lol.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Serious question...why do rappers cuss so much? Ain't a need for it.

I was just thinking about this on my drive to work. These rappers go overboard at times.

THe excessive use of "bytch" is funny/sad, cuz they really could sprinkle in the word "Chick". I mean, it rhymes already.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was just thinking about this on my drive to work. These rappers go overboard at times.

THe excessive use of "bytch" is funny/sad, cuz they really could sprinkle in the word "Chick". I mean, it rhymes already.
You sound real old right now fam

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Yea I was listening to LL and I was like dude killing this track is aggressive and isn't dropping a ton of F bombs bytches and nikkas in it.
It's a weak crutch and really ain't necessary.