Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
You don't know any 16 year old dudes to hook her up with?
Lol no but she's in pageants and shyt of that sort so i doubt she'd have a problem regarding that. It's just odd that she's extra supportive of me dating her sister at first then does a 180.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Kicked it after work at a huge bar with my blasian main and her friend who was a thick redbone with short blonde dyed hair with no hoodrat tendencies :noah:

What a gogetter too. Our hookah wasnt hittin right so she finessed the servers into getting us another one for free and then getting more alcohol from the table next to us. :obama:

I ended up having to drop my blasian off at work and take ol girl home by ourselves. :demonic:
Took everything in my power not to mack her flirty, tipsy ass.:datazz::whew:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Been diverted from the street life long ago , but nikkas still want my head for shyt that transpired when I was 15 . I'm trying to not acknowledge it but nikkas is talking crazy but its not worth a charge smh ....

Be careful breh....:patrice:

nikkas get crazy when the weather get above 70...

If nikkas live in your hood talkin like that, you might wanna move if its that serious and you trying to change ya life...

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I keep forgetting why I don't eat fast food burgers. . 15 minutes after eating one I get a headache out of this world. :why:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Be careful breh....:patrice:

nikkas get crazy when the weather get above 70...

If nikkas live in your hood talkin like that, you might wanna move if its that serious and you trying to change ya life...
Na they're not from my hood but they aren't far from it but regardless when I was active wildin out these nikkas never wanted no parts , but I have other motives now a days I'm strictly on my money and education wave , but nikkas still wanna dwell in the streets living off their moms revenue . I'm relocating soon though so I'm straight .

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This dude stay stuntin:wow:
YqVJ0TV.jpg

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
So my main showed me a screenshot of some comments I made on a pic she was tagged in 4 years ago on a friends Facebook page :dead:, I didn't know her at the time and just met her this year, but 4 years ago I was being a thirst bucket. I was like "damn she fine, hook a nicca up". If this goes far, that would be a funny story to tell :wow: