tumblr_o2lpr7iFcd1ukyi98o1_400.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
You forgive her for being messy?

A lot of folks on here are messy if we're gonna be 100, some nikkas are just better at concealing their bullshyt. shyt, even I be on some game of thrones shyt on here, it what it is.

Even still... That bullshyt has no correlation to how I look at her physically.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
just hearing this part heated me up a bit because I've had woman that are family/friends share similar experiences, they always wait until they assured any perceived threat is out the way to do stuff like this, I'm glad you checked his ass make sure you stay with some form of protection because a lot of them are cowards and won't hesitate to assault a woman and say they felt their lives were in danger.
I informed my manager and she told me to call the police the next time he has that big of a problem with the rules. I hate cowards too and I made sure there was space between me and the resident but I hate getting to that point of anger that I can literally feel myself shaking. I also have a huge pet peeve about adults acting like children. He's sitting there trying to lie to me and point out bullshyt and getting belligerent and lying on other residents simply because he doesn't want to follow the rules.