Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I find it very offensive that they are glorifying this monster by making a movie about him. Do the directors and the actor even understand wtf this man did or the heinousness of what he did. He has had one too many movies made about him. They stay glorifying these white serial killers like they are heroic. They get humanized despite their inhumane behavior. They get made out to be normal people like us and given some sort of celebrity. They should make a movie about the forgotten victims of this animal before they came across his ass and fork over the proceeds to the victims families and other crime victims that have to live with their pain forever.

The horrible things that he did. I can understand why one of the victims just lost it seeing her brothers killer in the courtroom issuing their victim statements during the sentencing phase. Can't even imagine. Don't want to imagine or relate. Nobody deserves that. NOBODY. How sick can somebody be to fukking do that to somebody and the media rewards this animal with TV coverage and movies ? I also feel sorry for his family that has to be associated with him as well. They deserve sympathy because they weren't the ones that committed the crime. He did. Either way, he needs to be gone, forgotten and never heard from again. Remember the victims.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_ot9eqdNYUg1qgeg3ho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_otnevlYKCU1u0ac3wo1_1280.jpg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I REALLY hate negativity but I had to go off on somebody today.

White entitlement is fukking ridiculous.

I'm trying to be on some zen stuff myself been going strong for awhile, but in this case I salute you sister give em hell :D I hope I can one day check someone for their white entitlement :lolbron:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I hate the thought of leading someone on. I know how it feels so I wouldn't purposely do it to someone but he's so nice and he makes me feel good.

There's absolutely no future here but there's no nice way to tell someone that if they are in to you...

I'm a horrible person. :mjcry:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I hate the thought of leading someone on. I know how it feels so I wouldn't purposely do it to someone but he's so nice and he makes me feel good.

There's absolutely no future here but there's no nice way to tell someone that if they are in to you...

I'm a horrible person. :mjcry:

You're not horrible.

Just tell him you're not interested in a relationship..no need for niceties to be mixed in, be direct.