Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_o8w5gqnWAO1r5nqzoo1_1280.jpg

:wow: Dont let me get em! DONT LET ME GET THESE.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I hate the thought of leading someone on. I know how it feels so I wouldn't purposely do it to someone but he's so nice and he makes me feel good.

There's absolutely no future here but there's no nice way to tell someone that if they are in to you...

I'm a horrible person. :mjcry:

You have to do it now. The longer you wait, the more hurt/angry he will be.

People like him turn into demons when they get treated that way.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yes or no, She's cute but I don't want to go to hell. Aren't disabled chicks off limit for D?

I ain't trying to be funny but y'all getting on my nerves with this fukking disabled ppl shyt. DISABLED PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE they are not some sort of fantasy or fetish. Regardless of physical impairment. As long as the person is mentally alert and independent there should be no issue.

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I hate the thought of leading someone on. I know how it feels so I wouldn't purposely do it to someone but he's so nice and he makes me feel good.

There's absolutely no future here but there's no nice way to tell someone that if they are in to you...

I'm a horrible person. :mjcry:

giphy.gif

you lead me on too

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm trying to be on some zen stuff myself been going strong for awhile, but in this case I salute you sister give em hell :D I hope I can one day check someone for their white entitlement :lolbron:
This big ass white dude tried to harass me at the pool today b/c I told him and everybody else they couldn't smoke around the pool deck. He Waited till everybody left except for a blk girl and her sister and then he tried to harass me. Before I knew it I told him he couldn't fukking smoke at the pool. His dumb ass ain't God, if u got a problem u ain't gotta come ur sensitive ass to the pool. Nobody wants ur nasty ass blowing smoke around children. And I'm not going back and forth with some entitled illogical little fukk who wants to argue about a damn rule. Leave me the fukk alone and follow the rules or get out!

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This big ass white dude tried to harass me at the pool today b/c I told him and everybody else they couldn't smoke around the pool deck. He Waited till everybody left except for a blk girl and her sister and then he tried to harass me. Before I knew it I told him he couldn't fukking smoke at the pool. His dumb ass ain't God, if u got a problem u ain't gotta come ur sensitive ass to the pool. Nobody wants ur nasty ass blowing smoke around children. And I'm not going back and forth with some entitled illogical little fukk who wants to argue about a damn rule. Leave me the fukk alone and follow the rules or get out!

just hearing this part heated me up a bit because I've had woman that are family/friends share similar experiences, they always wait until they assured any perceived threat is out the way to do stuff like this, I'm glad you checked his ass make sure you stay with some form of protection because a lot of them are cowards and won't hesitate to assault a woman and say they felt their lives were in danger.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
i want to write sci-fi but have no clue where to start?:jbhmm:

@Tenchi Ryu @Booksnrain @The Grendel
Undiscovered mechs deep in Africa that require a specific bloodline that this dude in NY has.

He meets his relatives in whatever country you choose, and they learn to pilot these zords. But as you know white folks don't let us keep shyt, so there's your antagonist

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
PK back on SC :ehh:
i seen
Undiscovered mechs deep in Africa that require a specific bloodline that this dude in NY has.

He meets his relatives in whatever country you choose, and they learn to pilot these zords. But as you know white folks don't let us keep shyt, so there's your antagonist
:dwillhuh:

:patrice: i'ma decode this later