Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i read 1984 :yeshrug:
I'd read more books. 1984 is a dystopian but not necessarily sci-fi. I'd start with Philp K. dikk, William Gibson or Sam Delaney. Steven Barnes is good too. The reason I say this is because sci-fi is both thematic and structural. You don't wanna come off sounding like you don't understand how your own world works.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You in SI? Ain't mack wilds from there?
i'm from Jersey but i got fam that live in Staten Island (one of my uncle and cousins lives right across from Stapleton projects) so i was always visiting.

its a pretty diverse area too for staten island, all types of blacks, Mexicans, Ricans,

yeah Mack Wilds is from there too

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
lmao the first thing i heard when i crossed the outerbridge was "Bodak Yellow", then outside the p's folk was bumping Uncle Murda

:russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
When you're empty inside nothing can really fill that void. You just hope it doesn't get larger until you fade into the aether from which you came. I'm learning that. Well, I knew it......sometimes you just don't want to believe. We're not all guaranteed happiness nor satisfaction. Just a law of existence as is karma.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Just be blunt and tell him your are not and never will be attracted to him NOW and not later

Cuz If I were him(and I can be nice too.... somewhat) and you drag this on. You would come up missing

Just kidding?

Yeah...no. It's about to be a wrap. He keeps making reference to "our" future and how he wants to take care of me. :huhldup:

I have no choice but to end it at this point.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I hope they beat the dog shyt out of them in the pen.

What kind of mother would mistreat their own child? I'm telling you if my daughter were alive today I would beat a grown man's ass over her.
sorry for your loss.

Your answer one that A) Hates black people (or males as the son may look like the father) B) A woman trying to impress her new mate.