Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I informed my manager and she told me to call the police the next time he has that big of a problem with the rules. I hate cowards too and I made sure there was space between me and the resident but I hate getting to that point of anger that I can literally feel myself shaking. I also have a huge pet peeve about adults acting like children. He's sitting there trying to lie to me and point out bullshyt and getting belligerent and lying on other residents simply because he doesn't want to follow the rules.

all classic traits . "well so and so does it" had a white guy at krogers do this because he couldn't come into the liquor store with his cart, it's like dude I don't make these rules I'm an employee I just try to make sure they followed, take this goofy shyt up with management not me.

I secretly believe they really hate it because it's a black person telling them what they can and can't do, shyt probably be eating their souls up internally :mjlol: and than they try to hit you with the
"well I'll do just that were is the manager" only for the manager to come out and agree with you :lolbron:

"I don't need this shyt I'm going to write a review I'm a yelp contributor and i'll be calling regional:bryan:"

like dude nobody give a fukk about your yelp review, you literally came in here and took 30 minutes to pick out possibly the cheapest bottle of vodka I've ever seen I didn't even know the shyt could be so cheap. . I'm so sorry we will lose you as a customer I'm sure the entire enterprise will collapse without you.. .

That's where I have to applaud some white people they'll say some shyt like "I'm never shopping here again buddy and neither will my family and associates" and be dead ass about it too . :russ: you really be wanting to say some shyt like "listen here tom you, your friends family, and his friends family could all stop shopping here that shyt wouldn't put a dent in anything that's how much you matter in the grand scheme of shyt" instead you just have to hit em with passive aggressive shyt like "I'm so sorry your dissatisfied I hope we can convince you to come back:troll: would you like a brochure for 10% off your next purchase of Snapple related beverages "

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Was at Stapleton Houses today

I wonder why no rappers besides wutang ever came from Staten Island

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps

BT17SMP.jpg

I'll give you the GPS location to the castle. :mjgrin:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
all classic traits . "well so and so does it" had a white guy at krogers do this because he couldn't come into the liquor store with his cart, it's like dude I don't make these rules I'm an employee I just try to make sure they followed, take this goofy shyt up with management not me.

I secretly believe they really hate it because it's a black person telling them what they can and can't do, shyt probably be eating their souls up internally :mjlol: and than they try to hit you with the
"well I'll do just that were is the manager" only for the manager to come out and agree with you :lolbron:

"I don't need this shyt I'm going to write a review I'm a yelp contributor and i'll be calling regional:bryan:"

like dude nobody give a fukk about your yelp review, you literally came in here and took 30 minutes to pick out possibly the cheapest bottle of vodka I've ever seen I didn't even know the shyt could be so cheap. . I'm so sorry we will lose you as a customer I'm sure the entire enterprise will collapse without you.. .

That's where I have to applaud some white people they'll say some shyt like "I'm never shopping here again buddy and neither will my family and associates" and be dead ass about it too . :russ: you really be wanting to say some shyt like "listen here tom you, your friends family, and his friends family could all stop shopping here that shyt wouldn't put a dent in anything that's how much you matter in the grand scheme of shyt" instead you just have to hit em with passive aggressive shyt like "I'm so sorry your dissatisfied I hope we can convince you to come back:troll: would you like a brochure for 10% off your next purchase of Snapple related beverages "

:deadmanny:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I hate the thought of leading someone on. I know how it feels so I wouldn't purposely do it to someone but he's so nice and he makes me feel good.

There's absolutely no future here but there's no nice way to tell someone that if they are in to you...

I'm a horrible person. :mjcry:

Just be blunt and tell him your are not and never will be attracted to him NOW and not later

Cuz If I were him(and I can be nice too.... somewhat) and you drag this on. You would come up missing

Just kidding?