Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Bout to trim my pubes ya boy finna be smooth af :banderas: plus me and my girl fought last night ima finna get myself mad box this week :takedat:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Been diverted from the street life long ago , but nikkas still want my head for shyt that transpired when I was 15 . I'm trying to not acknowledge it but nikkas is talking crazy but its not worth a charge smh ....

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
"Right now I'm smiling, taking advantage of this moment
Cause there might not be another soon
Holding on to memories like roller coaster handle bars tightly
Cause I'm slightly off rocker
But to you I may appear to be your average Joe
But little do you know that even Joe got problems he gots to joust with
Floating in this game of life despite how out of place you may feel
In this race oh you just can't quit..."

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
My girl's sister is blocking :francis: last night I was planning a night out after the movies with her at and about an hour before I'm to pick her up she tells me how her younger sister hounded her to go out too. She still wanted me to come regardless but I was so put off by it I told he to have fun without me no worries.

I bump into them and their mother as I'm approaching the ticket booth (was going regardless to see another movie) and it turns out that their movie was sold out so they were going back home. She was about to come with me since the opportunity presented itself but the sister was on some "no don't go :birdman:" shyt so they bounced :francis:

I think I just found out I'm light skinned :francis: my family and three others have said the same thing about me within the past month up to tonight. Is this true @Elle Driver @MarsPunka

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
My girl's sister is blocking :francis: last night I was planning a night out after the movies and last minute her younger sister hounded her to go out too. She still wanted me to come regardless but I was so put off by it I told he to have fun without me no worries.

I bump into them and their mother as I'm approaching the ticket booth (was going regardless to see another movie) and it turns out that their movie was sold out so they were going back home. She was about to come with me since the opportunity presented itself but the sister was on some "no don't go :birdman:" shyt so they bounced :francis:

I think I just found out I'm light skinned :francis: my family and three others have said the same thing about me within the past month up to tonight. Is this true @Elle Driver @MarsPunka
Yeah you like light skin. Sorry.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My girl's sister is blocking :francis: last night I was planning a night out after the movies with her at and about an hour before I'm to pick her up she tells me how her younger sister hounded her to go out too. She still wanted me to come regardless but I was so put off by it I told he to have fun without me no worries.

Find her sister a man.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Yous light and sorry to hear you've been hit by Cock Blockula :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I gotta stop getting drunk and sending
dikk pics :snoop:
At least it was snapchat tho :manny:

P6jZX0T.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Find her sister a man.
She's 16 and was initially cool as hell. Even came up to me while I was in my car one night waiting on my girl telling me to make sure to show her a good time because of having a bad day and whatnot. It's odd but :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
She's 16 and was initially cool as hell. Even came up to me while I was in my car one night waiting on my girl telling me to make sure to show her a good time because of having a bad day and whatnot. It's odd but :manny:
You don't know any 16 year old dudes to hook her up with?