Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Just started chewing two 1P-LSD tabs and I am listening to Animal Collective (my pleb go to album for when I start a trip) and have my Spotify ready for the the next couple hours. Ive got more just test this for when I got to shows.

Not expecting too much since Ive been drinking and taking benzos the whole day.

7wUjpZMnQLOAqv4WUqWd_acid_on_the_tongue.jpg

Gonna use this post as a trip report for anyone interested in research chemicals.

00:00 Chewed two tabs and started listening music
00:30 Go out for a cig and feel a bit nauseous, but that might be because of the beers and thai food from earlier.
00:40 Took a shower and I'm too fukking trippy to continue this.

Last edited:

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Smoking weed aint cutting it for me anymore I get mad paranoid I start worryn about how I look and shyt..I got stupid high last nigh I couldn't even making correct melodies when making beats shyt was all off beat

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Supervisor took the day off to go to the masters :francis:

Feet shall be kicked up today, gonna catch up on either mad men or that new daredevil joint

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I was at the mall a couple weeks ago, and I saw a fairly buff (no homo) black dude holding hands with this fat white woman.

Most nikkas would clown, but I wasn't even mad. At least he has somebody. I don't. I'm so lonely. :mjcry:
Id clown because Id guess that he wouldnt of given a fat black woman a chance.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
random things

where i work its a big business park with a pond...big duck population...ducks that give no fukks about anything..crossing the road when they feel like it or just chillin in the street...dont respond to honks or nothing...i swear i want to run these b*stards over when they are blocking the road to the parking lot or parking garage :demonic:..but i can't risk being caught by the cameras or some bleeding heart

i had the doctor for my life insurance policy come through this morning to do a physical...had to give the urine and blood for HIV test so they can make sure im not a high risk ...dude was telling me about HIV and was how extremely hard was for people to catch it (had me like :ohhh: ) and how there was still a lot of ignorance about it to the masses. I haven't done a HIV test in about 4 1/2 years and when I did it was a rapid HIV test which got me my results in a half hour. So i only had to sweat for a little while lol. This is the first time I'm doing a non rapid HIV test that will take a week for me to get results. Still didn't stop me from being a little bit nervous. Old habits die hard lol

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man going to stop job searching but I have to look up some old info likes dates that i lived in seperate spots, my dumbass should have been keeping track of that all along