Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lmao literally 45 seconds ago a coworker I used to have a crush on (who works in a different office on-island) texts me saying how another female coworker wanted to get a hold of me. So this co-worker didn't just give out my cell but rather gave me the second coworker's number to text.

I'm thinking this is about work so I text back saying that the girl should just call me at the office. Now she responds saying that its about something else :lupe:

:smh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
btw this gif though :mjlol:

P6jZX0T.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man going to stop job searching but I have to look up some old info likes dates that i lived in seperate spots, my dumbass should have been keeping track of that all along

Since you're already doing the research, type up a master file. That way you don't have to gather all that info more than once. Just remember to update changes though lol I have one for my work history. with salaries, addresses, manager's names and other detail. It makes applying so much easier.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need some life advice if anybody has some time. I secured a job interview and it looks like a pretty solid gig that could push me in the right direction (decent pay, actually utilizing my brain, and no gotdamn kids).

The thing is, I would have to move to another city, which isn't an obstacle by itself but it likely means that I would end up breaking up with my girlfriend. Things with us have been rocky lately, but we moved down here together and I would feel a sense of guilt leaving for a better job (she is in a graduate program with 3 years left so she isn't going anywhere soon).

I know on the outside it doesn't look like a hard choice to make if I'm fortunate enough to get the job, especially because we have been in a rough patch for a while, but I just have a lot of feelings running through me.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since you're already doing the research, type up a master file. That way you don't have to gather all that info more than once. Just remember to update changes though lol I have one for my work history. with salaries, addresses, manager's names and other detail. It makes applying so much easier.

yeah I wish I would have done that after graduating college, luckily Ive only lived in 3 places since graduating college, but I dont have the months of move in, the job thing is easy because Ive had the same job since college. It shouldnt take me too long, and im actually not going to job search until beginning of 2016 so I have a little time to get things together

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Man going to stop job searching but I have to look up some old info likes dates that i lived in seperate spots, my dumbass should have been keeping track of that all along
Drive trucks.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm really good with people (hence I'm a salesperson) but also people always ask if I can get them a job.

I'm thinking about doing one of those Network Marketing jobs part time. Maybe 5linx. :ehh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Need some life advice if anybody has some time. I secured a job interview and it looks like a pretty solid gig that could push me in the right direction (decent pay, actually utilizing my brain, and no gotdamn kids).

The thing is, I would have to move to another city, which isn't an obstacle by itself but it likely means that I would end up breaking up with my girlfriend. Things with us have been rocky lately, but we moved down here together and I would feel a sense of guilt leaving for a better job (she is in a graduate program with 3 years left so she isn't going anywhere soon).

I know on the outside it doesn't look like a hard choice to make if I'm fortunate enough to get the job, especially because we have been in a rough patch for a while, but I just have a lot of feelings running through me.
Can we trade avis:lupe:

@trilldealbaby posted a thread the other day talking about how love isn't enough on relationships. An important aspect of why that's the case is particularly related to the logistics behind being in one, (e.g. where the two of you are in your respective careers, family hating each other, etc.) Im not trying to be negative and suggest you take her for a drive down Bushes Ave. but yall need to have a serious discussion about this considering how hard it is to get a job let alone a good one. You don't wanna be working in something dead end resenting her while she has all of her certs wih grad degree.

Imo

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Can we trade avis:lupe:

@trilldealbaby posted a thread the other day talking about how love isn't enough on relationships. An important aspect of why that's the case is particularly related to the logistics behind being in one, (e.g. where the two of you are in your respective careers, family hating each other, etc.) Im not trying to be negative and suggest you take her for a drive down Bushes Ave. but yall need to have a serious discussion about this considering how hard it is to get a job let alone a good one. You don't wanna be working in something dead end resenting her while she has all of her certs wih grad degree.

Imo
Hell yeah. Can you imagine if she decided to break it off as her grad date nears or locks up a good job? :usure:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Why does fedex and usps always deliver during the day when most people are at work.. FedEx tried to deliver a package around ( 11am and I was at the basketball court).

Now I have to drive and pick it up

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
in this bytch doing homework...the coli a welcome break. the gin and juice helps too...

i remember noone could even find me on a friday..

• Dap
Reactions: jeh