Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii got so much funky shyt inside my brain, I couldn't explain, I couldn't explain, you wouldn't understand I couldn't explain

fukking jungle brothers were so ill...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
tumblr_lnk26u7iAF1qbzwwco1_500.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gona wear Jordan bball shorts and no boxers next time I invite this bytch over the crib. She's gona see the imprint and know what time it is or :camby:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at the mall a couple weeks ago, and I saw a fairly buff (no homo) black dude holding hands with this fat white woman.

Most nikkas would clown, but I wasn't even mad. At least he has somebody. I don't. I'm so lonely. :mjcry:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to stay off Instagram & Facebook. Everyone posting about their s/o & seeing all these couples got your boy feeling a little depressed these days :to:

Worse is going out and seeing all these cute couples cuddling and holding hands while you're eating alone on a Saturday night. :mjcry:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I have to stay off Instagram & Facebook. Everyone posting about their s/o & seeing all these couples got your boy feeling a little depressed these days :to:

I was at the mall a couple weeks ago, and I saw a fairly buff (no homo) black dude holding hands with this fat white woman.

Most nikkas would clown, but I wasn't even mad. At least he has somebody. I don't. I'm so lonely. :mjcry:

Worse is going out and seeing all these cute couples cuddling and holding hands while you're eating alone on a Saturday night. :mjcry:

:dwillhuh:

it's single season

enjoy random p*ssy and good weather

get on a dating site and knock off a couple of 2's to build ya confidence up and get your testosterone up

then go slay them hoes

im still with my girl so someone else gotta do it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
I'm on my phone so I can't bold it but the last part
I wish I was built like that. "go slay me a couple of 2's, get some meals out of them". Best summer ever LOL!

The feeling when you get a new pair of glasses + lens...

Everything lookin HD :banderas:
I got new glasses about 2 weeks ago now and I'm not even sure how I was functioning without them so long. It's amazing!