Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: she ain't have to do the man like that. Can't go a weekend without some strange dikk all up in her :scust:
Why even get married

Right. People are scum.

When you say "be free" what exactly do you feel is holding you back? Is it a relationship, debt or you're not sure.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Right. People are scum.

When you say "be free" what exactly do you feel is holding you back? Is it a relationship, debt or you're not sure.

Life. Life is in the way of me living life. I feel like my life is too structured. Graduated college and couldn't wait to get a job. Been working non stop ever since. I want to float away and live life without having to worry about work or money but I can't cause that's not how life works

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life. Life is in the way of me living life. I feel like my life is too structured. Graduated college and couldn't wait to get a job. Been working non stop ever since. I want to float away and live life without having to worry about work or money but I can't cause that's not how life works
I understand.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Why does Outback have to open at 4pm?! I wanted a blooming onion 3hrs ago when everybody was out the house and I didn't have to share with anyone.
pout.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO Dude just posted this on facebook

Walking In The Mall & Dudes Keep Cuffing LLS ‪#‎ImAThreat‬

Son is like 5'4. :stopitslime: