Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: Giving up coffee?
Godspeed, hon.

As far as me, I can't complain. It could be worse.
Ready for my vacay :ohlawd:
Where are you going?

My daughter and I are going to NY for the day on the 9th. I'm nervous and excited at the same damn time.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMMFAO!! "You're not a real man if you don't have a side hustle". My man said he was braiding hair on the side. :russ: Totally unexpected.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Someone bought my apartment complex, now they talkin bout things about to get more strict round here :beli:

Need to find a month-to-month spot once my lease ends in October.

Still car searching :snoop:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Listened to Groove Theory on the way in.

They can never duplicate the experience of that album. Apparently they know that also, since they didn't try.

It's like that in most cases though....there are a few exceptions.

Insanity at 5am this morning....feeling fit.

Went to the Car Spa on Saturday.....they missed so many spots that I am just going to wash it myself on the weekend. And wax it. Pause. Forecast calls for rain this week so I will postpone doing it until.

NCAA championship game tonight... should be interesting.

Pushing off these quarter-end reports/analysis...but I have to focus and get it over with.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Discover card down to $3200 and should be paid off middle of next month and then I will get pre-approved for my mortgage.I've decided to look for a 2 bedroom house in a good school distinct but hopefully something with enough land that I can add on in the future. I've seen a couple places less than $100k so I'm pretty hopeful. 2 bedrooms don't sell as easily and I think that will be to my advantage.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yesterday I had to kill and break down a lobster...I had named him Sherman he was big too, almost 3 lbs. Nobody wanted to do it :mjlol: we even discussed if it was possible to keep a pet lobster...in the end he was delicious tho good ole Sherman :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Discover card down to $3200 and should be paid off middle of next month and then I will get pre-approved for my mortgage.I've decided to look for a 2 bedroom house in a good school distinct but hopefully something with enough land that I can add on in the future. I've seen a couple places less than $100k so I'm pretty hopeful. 2 bedrooms don't sell as easily and I think that will be to my advantage.
Excellent

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This is so funny. I kicked it with My married home girl who came into town this weekend for a little bit, she was in town to celebrate her friends bday. She was emptying out her bag at the restaurant and she took out a fresh unopened pack of magnum condoms. I asked her what she had that for, and she started smiling and wouldn't answer. Today I see her posting on IG "oh how I missed my husband, my love!" With a pic of her kissing him on the cheek. :laugh: man her husband don't know his wife is a heux.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This is so funny. I kicked it with My married home girl who came into town this weekend for a little bit, she was in town to celebrate her friends bday. She was emptying out her bag at the restaurant and she took out a fresh unopened pack of magnum condoms. I asked her what she had that for, and she started smiling and wouldn't answer. Today I see her posting on IG "oh how I missed my husband, my love!" With a pic of her kissing him on the cheek. :laugh: man her husband don't know his wife is a heux.

:damn: she ain't have to do the man like that. Can't go a weekend without some strange dikk all up in her :scust:
Why even get married