Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:blessed: the women that will be at church this Easter sunday, yeah I'm scheming :shaq:

Company finally matched my 401k contributions. I'm looking real healthy for retirement :win: (35 years from now :to:)

Took tomorrow off, gonna try and clean this apt up. Not trying to let it get to the level of disgust like last time where it required two maids to come clean that shut up :dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This Winamp plugin fukked up the volume control for a bit...damn near jumped outta my seat :damn:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Overtime today will be hell since I'll likely get no sleep. 12 hours triple time though. :smugcosby:

My random sleepless thought for this post:

Updating your resume after a long while is a great reminder to see how far you really came in your career and as a person. As much as I doubt myself I can always look at my resume as actual documented proof of something significant.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
No April Fools.
Remember when the crazy bytch that is the best friend of my main chick texted me "I better not be pregnant!"
Well I realized this broad is not my type and is actually not up to my regular standards.

This bytch calls me at 12:45am while I'm good and high watching House of Cards. :merchant:
I don't answer :childplease:

She texts: CALL ME ASAP

:lupe:

Basically this bytch thinks she's pregnant. I tried to talk to her but she only wanted to talk in person. :snoop: I drive to her spot 20 minutes away while her two kids are sleep and I'm trying to Frank Underwood my way into agreeing to an abortion. :to:

I say fukk it and go find a 24-hour CVS and buy a pregnancy test with two tests inside. Longest.drive.ever.

Get back to her place and watch her piss in the test. :sadcam:

Not pregnant :blessed:
I left that hoe without even sayin goodbye. Finally home safe, sound, and no new baby. :whew:

This shyt makes me wanna get snipped. :snoop:
:mjlol: