Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
That moment when your iPhone starts playing loud rap music in a office so quiet you can hear a pin drop and you scamble to turn it off.. Lol

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
What song?

2qkihk1.jpg

This phone stay doing this.. I usually leave my headphones in .. Lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my microwave is on some all out Human Torch shyt
put some leftover chinese food in that bytch for a 1minute and the shyt was scorching hot!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Play this out of your speakers out loud while driving around:shaq:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can I ask a question.

So There is this band I like and they obviously have merch

Well they are sold out of this one shirt I want in the guys but they have the same version of the shirt in womens in large and extra large.

Question has anyone done this ? If so I wear a medium in mens shirt what size would I need to get? Or am I taking a major loss just even thinking about this?

:sadcam: I really want to get this shirt

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
whenever a text convo with one of my parents goes over 5-6 messages...i just feel weird, why the hell are we texting? this is chatty patty shyt i do with my friends, not you guys :unsure:
I'll be conversing with a sibling if there is more then 6 lines; I will ask if I can just call them. We're already doing too much on text

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man its crazy how everyone in this word has demons, you see a coworker or a friend and think their life is nothing but bliss, but either you observe or they tell you something and you realize all of us have issues and problems. Obviously some are more severe than others but it just makes you realize how tough life can be and just how people deal with different things and you never know what people are going through behind closed doors or when no one is around

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
spent all day after work cleaning up my room and getting all the water soaked up. moved my computer to the dining room so I could still game without getting meningitis from all the mold forming from the flood. we got so much fukking rain here.