Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Went to a store in the mall.

It was a arab family who owned it. They had nobody behind the counter and then I waited for 3 minutes and nobody came.

I then saw one of the family members across the walkway looking at me and not doing anything.

So I went to another store and bought it from there.

I refuse to go back to that store again. What do i look like giving my hard earned money to racists. :mjlol:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:whew:Just ran through red lobster, haven't been there in a minute..

Trying to keep it cordial with my ex, we were real good friends before we got together, than things got ugly..she broke it off with me back in December :wow:, told her It's going to be hard tryna be friends with her again, but she keeps hitting me up like we suppose to just be regular and cool :why:.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got into it with my supervisor today.

I've been at work since 1230 and its 5pm and I hadn't taken a lunch yet, if you're starting around 1330 or 1345, you're taking a lunch by 1730.

My team captain, she's lame and we get into it often wants to ignore me and have him tell me that I'm going to have to work another flight that doesn't go out until 1800, before I can go to lunch even though I get off at 2100. So I approach him and the conversation goes like this:

Me: hey can I go to lunch now, I started at 1230 and its 1730 already

Him: you know they say a workers productivity reduces by 40% after they return from lunch :jawalrus:

Me: so, what's that got to do with me? :dwillhuh:Most people take lunch around 1730 and they start at 1345, I've been here since 1230. Plus I have to change zones at 1800.

Him: we'll have your next team captain figure it out, technically we don't have to give you a lunch unless you feel it's a safety issue, and I don't think it's a safety issue, is it? I think you're just being shytty about it

Me: naw it's a safety issue:what:, :camby:.

I walked off on them nikkas and took my lunch like :umad:.

My team captain assigns lunches at the beginning of the shift, around 1320, it's 1730 and you don't even know when my lunch will be and I've been here longer than y'all by at least an hour and will be out of your zone within the next 30 minutes? :wtf:

You got me fukked up, these big corporations think they can force your hand or get you to submit to them and cherish their dollar of your dignity :camby:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I bought a water heater on Sunday, today amazon emails me and shows the exact same water heater on sale for $130 less...like why are you trolling me :why: not only did you email me, but you emailed me specifically about this heater to promote it as if I hadn't just bought it, I will give it to them, they promptly refunded me the difference, but why email someone about a product they just bought from you, i would've never known the price dropped without that email

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought a water heater on Sunday, today amazon emails me and shows the exact same water heater on sale for $130 less...like why are you trolling me :why: not only did you email me, but you emailed me specifically about this heater to promote it as if I hadn't just bought it, I will give it to them, they promptly refunded me the difference, but why email someone about a product they just bought from you, i would've never known the price dropped without that email
I think you've got it twisted, be happy they sent you the email. Price drop might not have occurred until then you know

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not much going on in here, man my OT check is going to be huge. 2 weeks ago I did 38 hrs of OT, and in the month as a whole Im about 55 hrs, with more OT to come tomorrow

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So my area is Heavily military occupied.

Ludacris " performed" at a nightclub. Evidently dissed the military was being disrespectful to women and just sat behind a dj set and just played his CD's did not physically rap and then left after 45 min