Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
First time having a dream vivid dream that I could remember in couple of months.. I was watching someone I didn't know run away from something I couldn't see. I wonder what that mean. :lupe:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Lowkey, I'm happy I work for an airline because I can bid my schedule. If I'd like to I could work 2 doubles and 1 8 hour shift and have 4 days off. But if I lived on my own I don't know how I would balance things out.

Are you still able to do what you enjoy outside of work?

No. Not always. It's times I want to spend with my family and i cant cause of work. it's time i want to do things after work and can't cause some unexpected shyt comes up.
i mean think about it people spend around 85,000 hours of their life working. that's a lot of time we could be doing something else

Daps
:blessed:Just got a call for a walk through/interview for a plant not even 10 min away from the crib:wow:
Workin 4 12 hour shifts off for 3:wow:
I just hope the pay is close to a $5 raise:jawalrus:. Still waiting on my current job to hit me up this week regarding the tech position:smugfavre:. That would be a $8 raise:wow:. Got my panel interview with the fire department in April too :gladbron:And to top it off, I'm goin in the am to take my placement test for school and talk to a counselor :ehh:. Ya boy starting to have options out here:mjcry: shyts great brehs

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i hate people who still act kooky about free food as GROWN ASS ADULTS, we're not in college anymore b. we have these monthly lunches and one of my coworkers is always so thirsty about it, starts hovering around the kitchen at 11:30, like damn, you're going to get some, stop being so pressed. i sit near the kitchen, she always pings me "have you checked out the food?" "what's for lunch?", do you think i care? do you not have work to do? the fukk i look like worrying about another woman's lunch? might as well call you mommy
ynao8rF.png

Last edited: