Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man lately I've been feeling out of my body, like I don't feel like the person that I was before I left for London.

I feel more at peace, although I was at peace before, there's more of a wiser feeling to me, but I also feel trapped back at my mom's house. I really want to explore the world and go travel and I want to settle in a place and start going to university.

Tomorrow I go back to work and I'm not ready to be bombarded by people. Today when I went to my baby cousins funeral everyone freaked me out, although they didn't know the girl they seemed not displeased and they all asked me how my trip to London was while my uncle & aunt (her grandparents) and her uncle, aunts, dad, and mother (my cousins) seemed so sad and were crying.

I understand that they tend to separate themselves from our family and we didn't even know the little girl due to my cousin and her mother not being together and such but I found it so distasteful and such for them to ask me these questions at the memorial. Many of them seemed stand offish as well while I went and gave my uncle and aunt and cousin a hug.

I just don't know about things, maybe it's because I've been on vacation for a week so my mind has slowed down to observe things since I'm not on the grind but damn I feel lonely

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
the feeling of ridin around in your whip after it's been washed/waxed and cleaned is second only to getting a haircut in terms of makin you feel like a boss :banderas:

shyt i wish i knew, i reverse image searched and found nothing :mjcry:

Jade Ramey. I found her. She might be the most perfect looking specimen I've ever see :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sitting around depressed,and knowing that you are... but also knowing you have a job to do and friends and fam that look to you as a inspiration of positivity and support.

I hate been "depressed" when I have absolutely no reason to be, its the most unmanly feeling.:disgusted:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Month 2 of Insanity (again)

Got up at 5am and knocked out the hour-long workout. Didn't want to to do it really, but its worth it and feels good afterward.

Fighting this cold also.... :mjcry:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I have a terrible habit of answering my phone while im asleep, 10 mins later she sleep and a nikka wide awake :upsetfavre:

@Rawtid must be on her semi annual coli hiatus

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life would be so much better if work didn't eat up your life. These corporations suck your life away.
Lowkey, I'm happy I work for an airline because I can bid my schedule. If I'd like to I could work 2 doubles and 1 8 hour shift and have 4 days off. But if I lived on my own I don't know how I would balance things out.

Are you still able to do what you enjoy outside of work?