Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's my birthday...my team found out...they planned a surprise but had to tell me when they found out my birthday makes me :huhldup: lol
happy born day
you sexy mean
grinch

gatsby-leo-051113.gif

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
If you have a job, no reason you don't have at least $50 in emergency savings, people be killing me, bishes be so fine but be so broke :snoop: ;

Last edited:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hittin Mint Lounge tonight with my Blasian. Invited a friend of hers thats actually cute.

$10 hookahs. Extended invite to all ATL brehs

Fam flyin in from home tomorrow :blessed: Its a celebration
Blasian and I kick it and have fun at Mint Lounge.

I'm wasted and she had less to drink so she drives my car. I doze off for a bit.........BOOM!

She rear ends a Camaro. My car bent to shyt. Cops come. Sobriety test to her. Fail. DUI. Arrested. I get outta the car on some :what: shyt. Guns pointed. I chill out. Wait for tow truck. Get a ride to gas station. Call my uncle at 4am to pick me up in Dunwoody :snoop:

Spend the early hours searching for the impound for my car and back and forth to the Dekalb County Jail. Uncle like :beli: Police took my ID instead of hers. Cant even get my car out which may or may (prob) not be fixable :snoop: Uncle has to go to work in midtown. Drops me off. :sadcam:

Pregnant cousin picks me up from midtown. I try go to my Blasians uncles house so we can bail her out. No ones home so I leave a note on the door to call me ASAP. My car is fukked. Had to call off work.

Now I gotta wait til my fam flys in from back home so my Pops and I can bail her out tonight. She wanted to meet my fam and now the introduction will be bailing her outta jail :sadcam:

While it hasnt been 24 hours I know shes ready to get outta there. Come on 7pm.

I need to stay my ass in the house.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it bad that i lose 95% of my interest in a broad after i fukk her?
like the build up to that first ejaculation, im attentive and texting and shyt, then as soon as i erupt, it's :camby: :shaq2:

even that day/night when it happens, i just want them to stfu and leave while i watch martin/wayans brothers on mtv2 :flabbynsick:

i just want to cum and be left alone :noah:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

I'm wasted and she had less to drink so she drives my car. I doze off for a bit.........BOOM!

She rear ends a Camaro. My car bent to shyt. Cops come. Sobriety test to her. Fail. DUI. Arrested. I get outta the car on some :what: shyt. Guns pointed. I chill out. Wait for tow truck. Get a ride to gas station. Call my uncle at 4am to pick me up in Dunwoody :snoop:

Spend the early hours searching for the impound for my car and back and forth to the Dekalb County Jail. Uncle like :beli: Police took my ID instead of hers. Cant even get my car out which may or may (prob) not be fixable :snoop: Uncle has to go to work in midtown. Drops me off. :sadcam:

Pregnant cousin picks me up from midtown. I try go to my Blasians uncles house so we can bail her out. No ones home so I leave a note on the door to call me ASAP. My car is fukked. Had to call off work.

Now I gotta wait til my fam flys in from back home so my Pops and I can bail her out tonight. She wanted to meet my fam and now the introduction will be bailing her outta jail :sadcam:

:damn: what a series of events.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
You really turned up on a Tuesday, huh? Good grief

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

:damn:

And to think i almost left the house after seeing your post last night :whew:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

damn bruh:to:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Sorry to hear that mayne

How did the owner of the camaro handle it?