Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
A lot :wow:

I took a much needed hiatus from the coli.
Came back to 366 notifications and several messages :sadcam:
My brehs didn't forget me :salute:
v3VoApK.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If I was to travel Id visit Africa and then Brazil to see how it differs from us here in the US.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Death makes time move by so slow. I wonder why. Today seemed to last forever. It lasted for ever when my boy died a couple weeks ago. It's all in slow motion man.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm done fukking wit Chase Bank. Deposited a check last night and was supposed to be able to spend today. :fire:

Never can find one here in the A. It's gonna hurt. I was with them since they were called Bank One :to:

Hello Wells Fargo.

Was gonna take my chick to Top Golf but my account was froze. She paid for us to hit a Mexican restaurant. :leon: She might be a keeper but I'm not getting deep anytime soon.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm done fukking wit Chase Bank. Deposited a check last night and was supposed to be able to spend today. :fire:

Never can find one here in the A. It's gonna hurt. I was with them since they were called Bank One :to:

Hello Wells Fargo.

Was gonna take my chick to Top Golf but my account was froze. She paid for us to hit a Mexican restaurant. :leon: She might be a keeper but I'm not getting deep anytime soon.
My advice would be to not go from one large bank to another, go to a credit union.