Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Word. Yeah I ain't wit that weak passive aggressive shyt either nor the pillow talk. Where I'm from grown men don't move like that. That's why I don't PM anyone in this thread or even care about anything that pops off here that doesn't directly involve me.

With that said you coming at me funnystyle like you got something on your mind, so I think you confusing me with another poster or you're right this is a harmless misunderstanding we both need to address for clarity.

I assume this is either rooted in your perception of my interactions with @Kant or @BrokePhiBroke two of many female posters I'm cool with but never even PMed/conversed with offline/outside of this thread or maybe that weird suicidal nikka I called out in another thread last week (and in this thread yesterday again after I saw broke's posts) is your homie.

If it's the latter than we ain't got nothing the discuss, because it was it is. I always thought that lame nikka(and posters of his ilk) was weird and built different than nikkas I'd even associate with in offline in person.
On what page was that response above.

And who was gassed up to do anything?

Because if he was talking me being the one gassed up. Don't nobody gotta gas me baby lol

shyt is too whack at this point.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
With that said you coming at me funnystyle like you got something on your mind, so I think you confusing me with another poster or you're right this is a harmless misunderstanding we both need to address for clarity.

I asked because there are 2 goofies in this thread who do like to do the passive aggressive dap stuff because they have issues with me, one of them don't even post in here just lurks. I got dapped up from the earlier exchanges and I saw you dapping all of them post up so I thought I'd ask directly. Good to clear that up since I thought we were cool otherwise.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You hate Mexican food but you love sports. What are your redeeming qualities besides being sweet?

I don't love sports, I'm a casual fan at best. I'm just a competitive person. I'm not defending the boycott cause, the coli is a small bubble of a community. Boycotting just of members from here isn't gonna cause any real damage if that's what they are hoping for.

Sweet is all I need to be because it's how I approach things, and Mexican food is fukking trash

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I don't love sports, I'm a casual fan at best. I'm just a competitive person. I'm not defending the boycott cause, the coli is a small bubble of a community. Boycotting just of members from here isn't gonna cause any real damage if that's what they are hoping for.

Sweet is all I need to be because it's how I approach things, and Mexican food is fukking trash
:usure: