Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually, my real favorites are these :unsure: :

They're small but "harder" than the larger dills.
It's much more satisfying to crunch on the crisp little ones than the soft big ones. :o:

:yes:

:dame: you're not from Harlem with that description.

I've been told that I'm nurturing :skip:.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It was a harmless misunderstanding homie. :hubie:

Word. FYI I dap people here based on post content not on any indirect shyt or passive shyt. Grown men not supposed to move like that online and offline. So any beef you(and anyone here for that matter) got with people I'm cool with ain't none of my business.

Anyway I actually kinda assume you asked bc I thought you would say you're that weirdo oranjuice's homie. Bc basically anyone here who was addressing that weird nikka OJ or their right to go at him I dapped up accordingly. So I think all of this is a complete misunderstanding. Especially since I always thought we were cool as well and fukk with your bball scouting knowledge heavy.

Plus If I ever decide to actually dive in any coli brehettes inbox, I'll agree with you I ain't with that pillow talk shyt either. That's weak to me if nikkas have to constantly bash another man behind his back just for brownie points, instead just getting at the shorty off my own merit.

I've never rocked with Oran Juice. I've called him out in threads for months. But lets be honest, he isn't going anywhere so its best to ignore him which is why I posted what I did earlier...it wasn't a defense.

To other points, my bad folk....I'm a lil on edge about some stuff while I been trying to eliminate the fukkery so I rather address stuff immediately.

Glad we could resolve this like adults.

@Poitier @DarrynCobretti what thread y'all talking bout :mjgrin: oh and if anybody that don't like me on this site can eat a dikk and kill themselves

Oran Juice had a suicide thread a few weeks ago then a incest thread yesterday which precipitated a string of post ITT early early this morning.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
A lot of people see claiming a suicide attempt and not pulling thru as a lame cry for attention and sucka shyt so the potential negative feedback is to be expected.
Took a lil longer but I said this would happen breh

:yeshrug:

I'd recommend everyone just do they own shyt and rock with whatever clique you do. Or use ignore functions.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I've never rocked with Oran Juice. I've called him out in threads for months. But lets be honest, he isn't going anywhere so its best to ignore him which is why I posted what I did earlier...it wasn't a defense.

To other points, my bad folk....I'm a lil on edge about some stuff while I been trying to eliminate the fukkery so I rather address stuff immediately.

Glad we could resolve this like adults.

Oran Juice had a suicide thread a few weeks ago then a incest thread yesterday which precipitated a string of post ITT early early this morning.
Oh I remember that suicide thread cause I got negged in it these clowns on this site some suburban bytches:mjlol:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Those brows with that big ass gap in her grill. Good lord. Let me clear my thoughts.