Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea remember that shyt was in the early ass 2000s and he was a prototypical thug love nikka. Looking like he just did a 5 year bid but smooth with singing talent and compassion.

He was hood hoes wet fantasy

:mjlol:

:russ: yep..

remember when he was about to fight the dj on hot 97 when he asked him if he was gay? :mjlol:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm not the one who goes for my own pleasure
And then just brush you aside
I'm here to please and lead on your expectations
Ultimately satisfied
See, you trigger my affections to mirror your sensations
And I promise you I'll do you so right

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He stay getting extra when getting told or asked shyt he don't like
Yeah that's what made it funnier. The host was obviously trolling and he didn't get it.

This song lowkey nasty as hell

For some reason, this song always struck me as a waking up and getting some coffee and donuts to start the morning joint. It was way too happy go lucky and dancey to be some nasty shyt. I never heard this song played on the radio late and always heard it on the star and buck morning show

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
You tell me? We don't do the passive aggressive stuff around here by gassing females up to say what we won't and doing the emotional tampon pillow talk so I'll help you out and put it on front street if thats what it is?

if not cool... just thought we might need to clear up any potential misunderstanding
Word. Yeah I ain't wit that weak passive aggressive shyt either nor the pillow talk. Where I'm from grown men don't move like that. That's why I don't PM anyone in this thread or even care about anything that pops off here that doesn't directly involve me.

With that said you coming at me funnystyle like you got something on your mind, so I think you confusing me with another poster or you're right this is a harmless misunderstanding we both need to address for clarity.

I assume this is either rooted in your perception of my interactions with @Kant or @BrokePhiBroke two of many female posters I'm cool with but never even PMed/conversed with offline/outside of this thread or maybe that weird suicidal nikka I called out in another thread last week (and in this thread yesterday again after I saw broke's posts) is your homie.

If it's the latter than we ain't got nothing to discuss, because it is was it is. I always thought that lame nikka(and posters of his ilk) was weird and built different than nikkas I'd even associate with offline in person.